factory reset

Discus and support factory reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i tried to factory reset my xbox one (original) and it wont stop saying SOMETHING WENT WRONG im really confused and why wont it let me factory reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wobblyhornet330, Aug 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. factory reset

so i tried to factory reset my xbox one (original) and it wont stop saying SOMETHING WENT WRONG im really confused and why wont it let me factory reset to fix my corrupted software/files(whatever it is)

:)

wobblyhornet330, Aug 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM
  2. bowski477 Win User

Factory reset

Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. Your console syncs with Xbox Live automatically when it’s connected with the
    service, so if you've been offline for a while, you'll need to connect to Xbox Live before taking these steps

Source
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Factory Reset?

System, system settings, factory reset
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

factory reset

5. CulenBohanon Win User

factory reset

Try contacting customer support for hardware issues.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Factory reset

Hello
    JamesWitkowski

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

factory reset

1. factory reset - Similar Threads - factory reset

2. Xbox Factory Reset Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Factory Reset Issue: Hello. So i was having issues with a game not working and nothing was solving it so we did a console reset but kept my games. So not a full one. As soon as i clicked it, my TV showed a “no signal...
  3. Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off: Alright this has been a devolving problem over the last year or so, every time my xbox turns off i have to factory reset it or it just sits on the loading green screen forever. it also often says...
  4. Xbox mic is not working, even after factory resets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mic is not working, even after factory resets: Hi Team, I have bought Xbox few months back and intially mic was working, but one day it stopped working and other end person was not hearing while we are playing games. How do we get this...
  5. Problem leaving insider build and factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem leaving insider build and factory reset.: I wanted to leave alpha skip-ahead build by unenrolling from the app then I had to do factory reset and update. My console was succesfully reset but after that I needed to update my console but...
  6. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to add new profile after reboot/factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new profile after reboot/factory reset: No connection issues but unable to add new profile instead of asking for password just spinning circle then back to 'add new' rebooted from usb and reset multiple times...
  8. Can’t perform a soft factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t perform a soft factory reset: Hi guys, My xbox had some troubles last night with connecting to my live account. I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. My wifi is fine, the xbox says so as well. I found another post...
  9. Bricked Xbox One S - Fails to do Offline System Update and Full Factory Reset

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox One S - Fails to do Offline System Update and Full Factory Reset: My Xbox One S on startup gives me the E106 error, I tried doing the Offline System Update (OSU1), but then it would fail on Step 2 (verification) on 57%. Full factory reset also fails it doesn't...
  10. I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...: Please help. My brother loves the xbox and it would break his heart to not be able to play f376e29c-6f8c-4cf7-96fe-4f5848b9172a