Factory Resetting XBOX 360 E

Discus and support Factory Resetting XBOX 360 E in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a used XBOX 360 E from a pawn shop. There is a four digit code and a secret question that I don't know the answer to. When I try to speak to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenWeiman, Nov 2, 2018.

1. StevenWeiman
    StevenWeiman Guest

I bought a used XBOX 360 E from a pawn shop. There is a four digit code and a secret question that I don't know the answer to. When I try to speak to someone at XBOX's 800 number I cannot get past the automated system to speak to someone. Can someone
    tell me how to factory reset this console?

:)

StevenWeiman, Nov 2, 2018
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Factory Resetting Xbox 360 Slim 250GB

For some reason, the PC just stays there even though it is in no way connected to the Xbox. There's not really a way to remove it without totally resetting to the Kernal. Its just not worth it, you're probably just going to have to live with it.

DHG SnowPhoenix, Nov 2, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Steven!

Go ahead and follow the following link to get a hold of
    Xbox Customer Support
    . They should be able to provide you with proper steps on how to get your console unlocked.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 2, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Steven!

Go ahead and follow the following link to get a hold of
    Xbox Customer Support
    . They should be able to provide you with proper steps on how to get your console unlocked.

I hope this helps!
  6. elementsrok007 Win User

Factory Settings

How do I factory reset the console? I have an error code E 82 and i reset it like the old xbox 360's and it worked for about 5 minutes until I turned the console off by unplugging the power cord. then I went to power on again, it was back to the old error
    code E 82 again. :(
  7. Nimduril Win User

Xbox 360 Factory Reset

Alright. Thank you, that's - the solution being fortunate or, as in this case, not - exactly what I wanted to know.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox 360 factory reset?

Hi there WASBIKING.

As dearjenna mentioned above, be sure to check the link and if you're still having trouble please reach out to Phone/Chat support. Please make sure to create a new thread if you have any questions as this thread was answered last month. Thanks!
  9. dearjenna Win User

Xbox 360 factory reset?

Hi decptabot xo,

The Xbox 360 parental pass code setting can certainly be handy but once forgotten a real pain. You can find more information on that setting here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

The section of the guide I've linked you to is for both changing the pass code and resetting the pass code if you need it. If you don't remember the pass code and resetting it doesn't work - like you can't remember your security question, or it just still
    won't work - it's best to reach out to official support for further help. I recommend reaching out to the phone team for help there. :) You can click on the "contact us" option at the bottom of the guide's steps and choose the right team from there.

Hope this helps!

-
Thema:

1. Factory Resetting XBOX 360 E - Similar Threads - Factory Resetting 360

2. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...
  3. XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset: I have an XBox 360 with a current Live account. It will not connect to our internet and keeps prompting an Update that cannot download. We have tried to factory reset and it does nothing. We...
  4. Xbox 360 Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Factory Reset: I would like to reset my consoles to factory settings and I can not because I do not know the key combination on the pad to reset the console please help because my console is jammed and freezes...
  5. How to reset X box 360 to factory settings 2.0.17511.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset X box 360 to factory settings 2.0.17511.0: dashboard version 2.0.17511.0 from the system information; Which combination is reset? 8b2a809c-779e-47bf-b3ad-005c1566db98
  6. Is there a way to factory reset my xbox 360 when a update error code pops up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to factory reset my xbox 360 when a update error code pops up ?: Is there a way to factory reset my xbox 360 when a update error code pops up ? e604fd15-cd13-4497-b5a3-e976841928a2
  7. Xbox 360 factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 factory reset?: Need help , dk family settings pw and cant get ahold of support :( does anybody know support number ? Or reset code for dashboard 17489? f632b4a3-cc43-49fc-86cf-7c6665a2f561
  8. How to completely wipe and factory reset the Xbox 360 slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to completely wipe and factory reset the Xbox 360 slim?: I want to completely reset my 360 Slim back to when i first pulled it out of the box, walkthroughs and all. How can i do this? I have my gamesaves in the cloud storage. I am concerned about...
  9. How do I factory-reset a Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I factory-reset a Xbox 360?: I just got a Xbox 360 (newer Jasper model) earlier today, and I want to factory-reset it, as if it just came from a store (so when I turn it on, it would start with the initial setup (I'd imagine...
  10. X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 S won't take update. Won't reset to factory and won't connect to live ...: I have tried doing all the ways to get the update. I have tried taking out hd and putting back in I have tried to use cd and usb to install. I have tried all the xbox controller codes to...