Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

Discus and support Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vintagemochi, Oct 2, 2019.

1. vintagemochi
    vintagemochi Guest

Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com”

I’ve tried multiple times, restarting my iPad, closing all open apps, using a DIFFERENT device. There’s still NO positive results. I also just tried reinstalling the app and it DOESNT WORK.

This has been happening since yesterday night, which is about 12 hours from now.

:)

vintagemochi, Oct 2, 2019
  2. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi vintagemochi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

As suggested by the error message, have you tried signing into xbox.com?

Was the different device used also an iOS device?

Is your iPad up to date?

Have you tried logging in using a different Microsoft account?

If you have tried everything you have described, then it is very possible that Minecraft PE could be having sign in issues across the board affecting other users as well. In that case, I would report the issue to Mojang Support:

4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. WPAK Win User

Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

6. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
Thema:

1. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs - Similar Threads - Fail sign Microsoft

2. Sign In Failed on PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign In Failed on PS4 Minecraft: Trying to play with my cross platform friends, going onto my world and it has the usual “oops your minecraft account was logged out go to main menu...” When i press the sign into your microsoft...
  3. Account sign in fail ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account sign in fail ps4 minecraft: “Failed to login” “we tried to sign into your microsoft account, but somethingn went wrong” has been happening since bedrock came out. Am i able to reset my login to change the microsoft account...
  4. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  5. I can't sign into my account for my Xbox on any other device it says I had too many failed...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't sign into my account for my Xbox on any other device it says I had too many failed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lootnt [link] [comments]
  6. Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sign-In Failed "Could not sign-in to Wordament services": I have been playing Wordament for a year and a half. Sometimes I'll see a "Cannot Connect" - 'Retry' / 'Cancel' option. Yesterday I was unable to connect and was receiving a similar message to the...
  7. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  8. Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.: Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I bought gears5 on steam for PC on release and had no issues. Now for about 3 days I haven't even be able to play. I get greeted with...
  9. Failed to download due to sign-in error code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed to download due to sign-in error code: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, (at least we thought we were), during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a...
  10. Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a sign-in error. The game we were...