Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs

Discus and support Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vintagemochi, Oct 2, 2019.

1. vintagemochi
    vintagemochi Guest

Everytime i have tried to sign in my Microsoft account, i later get the message saying “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com”

I’ve tried multiple times, restarting my iPad, closing all open apps, using a DIFFERENT device. There’s still NO positive results. I also just tried reinstalling the app and it DOESNT WORK.

This has been happening since yesterday night, which is about 12 hours from now.

:)

vintagemochi, Oct 2, 2019
  2. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi vintagemochi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

As suggested by the error message, have you tried signing into xbox.com?

Was the different device used also an iOS device?

Is your iPad up to date?

Have you tried logging in using a different Microsoft account?

If you have tried everything you have described, then it is very possible that Minecraft PE could be having sign in issues across the board affecting other users as well. In that case, I would report the issue to Mojang Support:

4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. WPAK Win User

Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

6. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
Thema:

1. Fail to sign in to Microsoft Account on Minecraft PE iOs - Similar Threads - Fail sign Microsoft

2. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...
  3. Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 failed to sign into xbox live profile.: Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I bought gears5 on steam for PC on release and had no issues. Now for about 3 days I haven't even be able to play. I get greeted with...
  4. Xbox Live Rewards Sign Up Failed.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Sign Up Failed.: Hello, when I click that I want to join Xbox Live Rewards it bring me to a page that says [img] "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen! Please refresh or try again later."...
  5. Failed to download due to sign-in error code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed to download due to sign-in error code: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, (at least we thought we were), during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a...
  6. Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a sign-in error. The game we were...
  7. Xbox app fails to connect or sign in (0x80131509)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app fails to connect or sign in (0x80131509): Hi there, I see lots of variations of what seems like the same issue but people are getting different solutions. In my case, I've tried all the solutions I see posted and none of them have...
  8. "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" Cannot get past title screen for Gears of War 4 on ...: Hi there. Got the game on PC and I cannot get past the title screen. It says "press enter" and when I do, the pop up tells me "Failed to sign in to an xbox live profile" It's near instant too, so...
  9. Signing in to xbox live on xbox one fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in to xbox live on xbox one fails: When I try to sign on xbox live on the xbox one it will prompt me for my password, after I have entered my password the xbox takes me back to the start screen but has not signed me in. It gives me...
  10. Failed to sign in Xbox live/Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to sign in Xbox live/Internet: I have an Xbox 360 and i made a new account and it keeps saying that I need to connect to internet, so I tried signing in on my other profile but it worked and its only that one profile that...