Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW)

Discus and support Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my xbox one When I open Minecraft on the opening screen,It says,"Failed To Sync User Data". I asked a week or two ago and no answer?!? Please fix or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoniBanks, Jun 2, 2019.

1. JoniBanks
    JoniBanks Guest

On my xbox one When I open Minecraft on the opening screen,It says,"Failed To Sync User Data". I asked a week or two ago and no answer?!? Please fix or tell me how to delete data or somthing.I LOVE Minecraft,so PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me how to fix...Its
    my favorite Game!!!

:)

JoniBanks, Jun 2, 2019
  2. MS T0XiiC SH0CK Win User

Hi

I had this problem ,i fixed with a uninstall /reinstall fixed straight away it must of being a glitch in the system,but as my other fellow ambassadors has said should work also
  3. Edgarour Win User

Could you try the following:

turn off and turn on your modem

if it persists that it can't be synchronized then:

Clears cache data from the xbox to force the loading of data from the cloud
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Joni,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Based on the message you're receiving, "Failed to Sync User Data", it sounds as if there may be an issue syncing your data from the cloud on your Xbox One. This can usually be attributed to a break
    in your network connection. I recommend that you check out the following support articles to see if this will clear everything up for you using the troubleshooting included:

Syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages

Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. jxdb Win User

If you want an alternative way,

You could try hard resetting your Xbox, by holding down the Xbox Power Button for 10 Seconds, then once it turns off you can unplug it from behind and then wait a minuet or so and plug it back in, it may fix your issue.

If this doesn’t resolve you issue then you can contact Support.

Hope this helped!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
Thema:

1. Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW) - Similar Threads - Fail sync user

2. “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox: Hi, After resetting my Xbox one using the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option to fix a bug that required the reset, I was given an error when trying to open my Minecraft World. When...
  3. Failed To Sync User Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync User Data: For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, but everytime I get on, it would load in for a few seconds then say "Failed to sync user data." and never let me play. I...
  4. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...
  5. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data": help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx! fd225c14-c959-4a4b-bd95-55cb533d9ca3
  6. Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft: I was having trouble with my Xbox One and contacted their support to try and fix a microphone issue. They told me to perform a "Reset and keep my games & apps". Since then, now I've re-enabled all...
  7. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.: When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it...
  8. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Split from this thread. what and how? 3ea40622-99db-4609-b63b-a0c7302ea40d
  9. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: So I was playing one day as normal and I saved the world as normal and hopped on another game as per usual I noticed that lately my xbox was feeling a bit sluggish so. I went to the setting and...
  10. Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!: Split from this thread. All these replies are (Mod Removed - Profanity). None of them work, ive been deal with this problem for a month, constantly setting my progress back, losing time and...