Failed enabling of streaming from Xbox

Discus and support Failed enabling of streaming from Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I attempt to enable streaming on my xbox one x, the test fails but only the first line which says, failed to obtain your NAT type. I checked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by avoiceinthewild, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Failed enabling of streaming from Xbox

When I attempt to enable streaming on my xbox one x, the test fails but only the first line which says, failed to obtain your NAT type. I checked several times and did the NAT test which clearly says my NAT type is open. I've run that test repeatedly always
    with the same result. Every time I try to enable streaming, I get an error saying that the streaming test failed to obtain my NAT type.

Any way to fix this error to enable streaming from my xbox?

TIA

:)

avoiceinthewild, Nov 8, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

its worth noting that if your NAT type is moderate or strict and you keep testing the NAT type it will give a false result of Open.

testing the NAT type only really works the first time after booting up the console.
  3. avoiceinthewild Win User

Yeah, I'm using a wired connection.
  4. ITGeek68 Win User

Are you running wireless or wired? If on WiFi, try running wired, seems to be working for some people (i'm not one of them :( )
  5. xNikolex Win User

Like Stuart said you must be an insider of ring beta or above also you must be in the UK or US.

If you meet this criteria i would uae the atreaming app to provode feedback also the insider surveys.
  6. avoiceinthewild Win User

Cool, thanks for the heads up, then. I must've missed this announcement.
Thema:

1. Failed enabling of streaming from Xbox - Similar Threads - Failed enabling streaming

2. Update failed

in XboX Insiders
    Update failed: Update failed since going to alpha from skip ahead just keeps saying checking for updates help no gaming submitted by /u/Combatwizard [link] [comments]
  3. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  4. How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...

in XboX Insiders
    How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...: Title briefly describes situation. HDD failed (second time, thanks to these garbage XB1X issues) but this time I had since opted into the insider updates so now the USB update/reload fails....
  5. Failed to connect to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to connect to xbox: Cant connect but i know for a fact i have internet connection and so does my xbox submitted by /u/slitsnipe [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Failing to Format External Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Failing to Format External Drive: I have been using my Western Digital 2TB my passport ultra hard drive with my xbox one for about a year now without any issues. After the most recent update on 10/23/19, It detects the hard drive...
  7. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  8. Xbox One S startup failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S startup failing: Hi I'm having real problems with with freezing/crashes and startups. It started a few weeks ago when I woke to an auto update one morning which failed. I eventually got past this with a usb...
  9. AMD FX-8370 with Hyper-V Enabled Causes GameDVR to Fail Hardware Req's Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD FX-8370 with Hyper-V Enabled Causes GameDVR to Fail Hardware Req's Check: I have been struggling with this for months. My pc specs seem fine; 8-Core AMD FX-8370 CPU, 32Gb or RAM and an AMD R9 380 4Gb GPU. It totally blew my mind. I then did a fresh install and found...
  10. Fitness App fails when surround sound is enabled (no vocals)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fitness App fails when surround sound is enabled (no vocals): I have the beta HDMI surround sound enables (because... the console was somehow released without surround sound!?!?!?!?!?!). Works great in Battlefield 4 but the Fitness app doesn't work at all -...