Failed game load

Discus and support Failed game load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so I bought Cold War a while back and I was playing it just fine, I was grinding up for dark aether on zombies and got quite a few guns set to gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KelseyMerrell, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Failed game load

Hey so I bought Cold War a while back and I was playing it just fine, I was grinding up for dark aether on zombies and got quite a few guns set to gold but just recently it started saying that I dont own it. What's going on? It started happening soon after I game shared with a good friend of mine. Could it be a bug linked to game sharing? Is there a way to resolve this without having to buy it again? Please lmk

:)

KelseyMerrell, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Awxafy Win User

load game failed

Try clearing your cache and re-downloading your profile.
  3. KelseyMerrell Win User

Failed game load

Turns out I'm dumb. I somehow was game sharing it with someone else an just forgot about it lmao thank you for the support tho
  4. Default_570 Win User

Failed game load

This game is known to be problematic
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Failed game load

If that's the case it means that you either purchased it using another account or the console in which you were playing it was home shared by someone who has the game. If the game was purchased on another account, it can't be transferred but you can home share your console using that account but if it was home shared you will need to find out the account that has it, home share again if possible otherwise you will have to purchase it on the right account.
  6. Fritz White Win User

load game failed

Have the same problem, suggested solution did not work.
Thema:

Failed game load

1. Failed game load - Similar Threads - Failed game load

2. We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load. ( Game Pass pc )

in XBoX on Windows
    We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load. ( Game Pass pc ): Hello, I have been getting the following error for the last 24 hours (We encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load) I paid for the Xbox game pass PC subscription and it doesn't...
  3. Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass issue. "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load" - anyone?: I'm having this issue. I bought the ultimate game pass, after downloading the "Xbox" app, it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load". I tried everything to fix it but...
  4. Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Game Pass Ultimate - but Xbox App fails to load the active subcription & asks me...: Hi! I had GamePass for PC earlier, which I cancelled a few months back. Now, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass for 1 month + 2 month bonus but the Xbox app says that I need to join Game Pass. I...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate subscription fails to load on Xbox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription fails to load on Xbox PC app?: I recently changed payment method for my subscription and the payment went through fine. However every time I use the Xbox app I get the message that the subscription failed to load. This is very...
  6. xbox game pass if PC fails to load that subscription of my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass if PC fails to load that subscription of my account.: hello the relavant, I purchased a box game pass ultimate yesterday. I could play game in mobile ,but not in PC, which says that it fails to load the subscription information. What is the cause...
  7. Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC (new 3-month from Amazon.co.uk), subscriptions failed to load error on...: Hi, I have just purchased a three month pre-paid subscription on Amazon.co.uk, and I followed the link and entered the code. The subscription is now showing correctly in...
  8. Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen: Warzone ran perfectly until now. It goes to the load screen and blinks continually on and off reinstalled(didn't work) reset my xbox one x(full reset) and reinstalled(still didn't work). warzone...
  9. Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often: I've had my xbox one x for a little over a year and as best I can tell it has no mechanical issues. I have had issues with games in my digital library crashing up to a dozen times a day. This...
  10. Error code 0x8b050033 all games fail to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8b050033 all games fail to load: I can't launch any of my digitally downloaded games without receiving this code 0x8b050033 update needed. The error code says xbox live servers are under maintenance and to just try later. The...