Failed join into licensed minecraft servers

Discus and support Failed join into licensed minecraft servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i buyed minecraft i buyed him into my microsoft account, then downloaded launcher, added my microsoft account, goed into game..... Then i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by warpro3444, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:52 PM.

1. warpro3444
    warpro3444 Guest

when i buyed minecraft i buyed him into my microsoft account, then downloaded launcher, added my microsoft account, goed into game..... Then i tried to join to some servers that need a license, i saw error "feiled to login: The authentication server are
    currently down for maintenance" can somebody say why? or just how to disable this problem?

Please

:)

2. GrandpaEdward Win User

Minecraft PE Xbox Live 'Joinable Friends'

I too am having a problem joining friends using XBOX Live. It used to work, recently it has failed. In MineCraft it shows my friend available, but when I attempt to join, it goes into a continuous loop "syncing pack with server". Client is iPad Air 2 with
    latest iOS, Server is Windows 10 notebook with latest Windows Updates. Both are using MineCraft v1.1.5

Submitted bug report to Mojang, 25 Jul 17, no resolution as of this time. :(
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  4. UNLUNKYxNOOB Win User

minecraft hunger games lobby's(xbox 360)

Hey could I join your minecraft hunger games server?
  5. FATGRLSLUVTWKES Win User

Minecraft

would like to join ur minecraft server please add me Goodole6oy1989
  6. Miguel Monreal Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE [Mod Translation - I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

However the game is playable, just the connection is failing, and I can't play with friends or join servers.
Thema:

1. Failed join into licensed minecraft servers - Similar Threads - Failed join licensed

2. Ark xbox on pc, join failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark xbox on pc, join failed: Whenever i try to join my friend or he tries to join me we always get a join failed error. We are doing a non dedicated session so i didnt think it would be a problem with my network or firewall....
  3. ARK Error "joining failed" "could not retrieve address"

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Error "joining failed" "could not retrieve address": im trying to join friends Ark server but when i try to join from PC it says Error "joining failed" "could not retrieve address" those are the 2 errors i run into any help for this issue?...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved Xbox app on Windows 10 Joining Failed Connection Timeout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Xbox app on Windows 10 Joining Failed Connection Timeout: Xbox app on Windows 10, I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, Ark Survival Evolved, since the Fear Evolved 4 update I can log in and hit the Play button on the game, choose join last session on the...
  5. Astroneer. Failed to Join session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer. Failed to Join session: I and my friend have Xbox game pass. We have disabled our firewalls and are still having this issue when trying to join. I have tried joining through the game and through Xbox with no luck. we...
  6. ark join failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark join failed: My friend is hosting a dedicated server and every time I try to connect on my pc it says join failed, and every time I click options it crashes my ark. f3ee1ae8-ee69-4a1b-a9d3-ca05e55820ae
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved (join Failed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved (join Failed): I have been trying to join my friends ark server for a while now and no matter what I try I cant find a solution, I own an Xbox one and a windows 10 computer and can play the game solo just fine...
  8. Xbox party chat fails when a PC player joins the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat fails when a PC player joins the party: Hi, Recently I have been trying to play online with friends on both xbox and PC using xbox party chat. When in a party with just the people on xbox, the party works fine as always, but when a...
  9. Join Game from Xbox to PC - Message Join failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join Game from Xbox to PC - Message Join failed: Hello, I spent many hours to try to play with my son to Ark today. That's so easier from computer to computer, here from Xbox to computer, that's a real pain ! I bought him the game on Xbox,...
  10. Join failed (ARK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join failed (ARK): I don’t know if this is the right place for you to help me, but anyway, I appreciate any help. I have a problem with the game "ARK", when I try to join a friend’s game the message "Join Failed" is...