Failed to Authorize Disc

Discus and support Failed to Authorize Disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just loaded Update, now Xbox won't play back up games. It was working fine till I applied the forced update 57e428db-0393-48e4-b87a-497255211486 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nigel3a, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Nigel3a
    Nigel3a Guest

Failed to Authorize Disc

Just loaded Update, now Xbox won't play back up games. It was working fine till I applied the forced update

:)

Nigel3a, Jun 4, 2014
  2. ALSF75H5707
    ALSF75H5707 Guest
    Black Ops 2 Not Reading..

failed to authorize disc black ops 2

ALSF75H5707, Jun 4, 2014
  3. ah343117
    ah343117 Guest
    ah343117, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Failed to Authorize Disc

What exactly do you mean by "back up games"?

HomegrownSilky, Jun 4, 2014
  5. ALSF75H5707 Win User

failed to authorize disc black ops 2
  6. ah343117 Win User

failed to authorize disc

7. ShadowStormRage Win User

has anyone had it say the disc has failed to authorize ?
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Failed to Authorize Disc

What exactly do you mean by "back up games"?
  9. LeFouRoi Win User

Failed To Authorize Disc

I think it may be due to your Xbox not reading discs. It must have something to do with it, because my Xbox does the same, and it gave the Disc Authorization error, too. I have been meaning to get a new Xbox, because I don't think its the software, or games
    causing the problem, but something physically wrong with the Xbox that's causing it.
Thema:

Failed to Authorize Disc

1. Failed to Authorize Disc - Similar Threads - Failed Authorize Disc

2. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...
  3. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  4. Youtube failing on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube failing on Xbox 360: Yes, I know the console is massively obsolete, but I've kept it as a streaming device for my other TV. For the last few days, Youtube has ceased to function. 9x outta 10 it simply fails to load,...
  5. Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio COMPLETELY broken after reinstalling, fails to start: After attempting to reinstall Upload Studio to fix issues with the app. I attempted to run the app, only to find out it was not starting. All I got is: "Something went wrong", and that is it. Now,...
  6. Xbox one S won't update/fails at verification step

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't update/fails at verification step: Im on an insider build 18999.2005, the initial update was a new insider build , that failed at verification, i tried many times and then proceeded to soft reset , hard reset, factory reset ,...
  7. Xbox - Offline System Update failing at step 3 - 42% (over all 76%)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox - Offline System Update failing at step 3 - 42% (over all 76%): Hi, My Xbox One S was unable to startup, so I tried to perform Offline System Update using USB drive. But during offline update using USB, step 1 and step 2 went successful. But during step 3...
  8. Age of Empires®: Cattle Siege Authorization with the server failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires®: Cattle Siege Authorization with the server failed: Esta é a mensagem que aparece em todas as vezes que tento logar no jogo, a 1 mês atrás funcionava normalmente. This is the message that appears every time you try to log into the game, 1 week ago...
  9. Unable to make a purchase, multiple cards failing to authorize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make a purchase, multiple cards failing to authorize: Hi, So I'm trying to add money to my account and have tried a couple different credit cards but each time I get the "We can't authorize the payment method" error message. I don't know what would...
  10. "Failed to Authorize Disk" error showing on Forza Motorsport 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to Authorize Disk" error showing on Forza Motorsport 4: As the subject states, when I try to play Forza Motorsport 4, it will load and allow me to play for a few minutes, and will then give me an error message stating "Failed to authorize disk". After...