Failed to Connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support Failed to Connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Morning/Evening to whom ever may help I have been playing online all threw the night last Night . Around 5:00 am CAT( Central African Time ) i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JesseBeukes, Nov 24, 2021.

1. JesseBeukes
    JesseBeukes Guest

Good Morning/Evening to whom ever may help

I have been playing online all threw the night last Night . Around 5:00 am CAT( Central African Time ) i turned off my console . i have now recently turned it back on and it informs m that it can not connect to Xbox Live . yet when i check the Xbox live connecting is says Connected . then when i try sign in it Disconnects me from Xbox live.

1. there is nothing wrong with my Fiber connection otherwise i would not be able to type this comment asking for help .

2. i have turned my Xbox off and restarted my router just to make sure.

3. it is not my Xbox Live Pass , that Renews on the 17/12/2021.

4. the virtual assistant is a joke and i am would really like help from a Living person who is not programed to ask a set questions & acutely has no understanding of what is wrong . even when i give the error code that both systems run on.

5. The Error code is

8015190A

:)

JesseBeukes, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Unclebetty32k Win User

Can't connect to xbox live, even with compatible router!

it fails right when it tries to connect to xbox live.

When I hit test connection, the adapter connects to the router, but doesn't connect to the internet, so it can connect to Live. That's where it fails.
  3. Gary81 Win User

Random disconnects

I have just been disconnect from xbox live and I cant reconnect. Test connection, network connected, internet connected. xbox live fails to connect. Done the usual restarted internet and even switched off xbox but still fails to connect. Anyone know if
    anything is happening.
  4. Spiderboy646 Win User

May 2011 Update Got You Down?

I can't connect to xbox live after the update.

I get xbox live: failed

well I think its trying to tell me xbox live is a fail.
  5. IvoGTA 360 Win User

PLEASE HELP, can't connect to xbox live since 30.12.2014

I forgot to say, the Xbox Live connection test fails between Internet and Xbox Live, the error type is Live Connection Error
  6. N1NJAS FTW Win User

Xbox repeatedly signs itself out.

First test connected to the router and internet then failed to connect to Xbox live....
Thema:

1. Failed to Connect to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Failed Connect Live

2. HELP! Xbox 360 update failed/Xbox Live connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox 360 update failed/Xbox Live connection issues: First time Xbox user here. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 slim from Facebook Marketplace. I’ve never played Xbox before but I’m usually pretty tech savvy so I thought I could figure it out...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 failed to connect to Live configuration servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 failed to connect to Live configuration servers: Hello, I have such a problem, in the game Forza Horizon 4 it is impossible to connect to the network capabilities of the game, both to the tuning of other players, and to the network game in...
  4. Xbox live Prob "connection failed unable to access online services" screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Prob "connection failed unable to access online services" screen.: What should I do? I have turned my box off and on 3 times and reset my modem. Not sure how to fix this. Any ideas? 86daa48b-45d5-46d0-b8e2-414a4d313f91
  5. Fallo al conectar a los servicios de XBOX Live[Translation-Failed to connect to XBOX Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallo al conectar a los servicios de XBOX Live[Translation-Failed to connect to XBOX Live...: Hola, hace poco note que mi coneccion con los servicios de Xbox Live no parece estar funcionando. Al revisar la configuracion de redes de xbox, esta logra medir mi latencia, pero no puede...
  6. My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live: My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live Have you tried port forwarding If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a...
  7. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  8. Connection failed Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection failed Xbox Live: Hi, I bought an Xbox One s and i have a reccurent problem. When i launch it i can't connect to xbox live, when i launch the diag everything is OK. I have to shut down the xbox, and after 3-4...
  9. Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed': Xbox Live connection fail "Additional authentication needed' Hiya Bird, Thank you for Contacting Forum support. I suggest to try a wired network and see if that allows the connection to work. If...
  10. Xbox one x fails to connect to Xbox live on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fails to connect to Xbox live on startup: There is no error code or message, At start up and log in, the Xbox one x does connect to Xbox live, I have to go to settings, network (says all connected and open), select go offline, then...