"Failed to download the game"

Discus and support "Failed to download the game" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello my name is Egor I have a problem when booting distributes games with a gold status writes me "Failed to download the game" Help [Mod Removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EGrayn, Apr 28, 2015.

1. EGrayn
    EGrayn Guest

Hello my name is Egor I have a problem when booting distributes games with a gold status writes me "Failed to download the game" Help
    [Mod Removed]

:)

EGrayn, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Briq
    Briq Guest
    "Failed to join the game.."

Where did you see that they were doing maintenance? any word on what they'll be working on?

3. "Failed to join the game.."

If I didn't know any better I would say were trying to play bf4 . Sorry couldn't resist. Hopefully is just day one jitters.

CatnipLarry25, Apr 28, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Does your account region match your actual region?

What is your speedtest.net result

Also what is your connection type

Have you hard reset your modem and router?

ngocphi, Apr 28, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Failed to download game

6. CodyTracy Win User

Game failed to download

Hey there riderx21!

I'm sorry to hear about these issues you are having. If you haven't already, try taking a look at the

Xbox LIVE Download Errors
    page and following the steps listed. This should resolve any issues you are having

Let us know how it goes!
  7. CarstenE Win User

failing to download a game

Hello LOEV,

Could you please try to power cycle your console? You do that by:

- Press and hold the white Xbox Button on the Console for around 10 seconds until it turns off

- Unplug your power wire

- Wait 2 minutes

- Reconnect your console and start it.

- Try downloading your game via the "My Games and Apps" tab and there under "Ready to Install"

-lg 2Bad4You
  8. Chief ManGoat Win User

Game failed to download

Is there any way that you do not have enough memory for the game to fully download ?
  9. Linuda Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Game download fails at 90% can anyone help me ?
Thema:

1. "Failed to download the game" - Similar Threads - Failed download game

2. XBox One S: First game updates failed, now all system update attempts fail, even OSU* downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S: First game updates failed, now all system update attempts fail, even OSU* downloads: My family bought an XBox One S for Christmas - our first XBox - and until a couple of weeks everything was working fine. About 2 weeks ago my son tried to install a 10Gb Just Cause 4 update,...
  3. Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download: Bought this game from Microsofts marketplace a few days ago on my Xbox 360. I have communicated to at least 5 support staff. They have had me factory reset the device. Delete OS update reinstall...
  4. Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a sign-in error. The game we were...
  5. Game Pass game won’t stop downloading automatically after continuously failing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass game won’t stop downloading automatically after continuously failing.: I downloaded Rocket league once off game pass. I noticed day after day that the game was failing to download via notifications saying installation stopped. I have tried to cancel, and even...
  6. Purchase History Fail preventing in-game downloads.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase History Fail preventing in-game downloads.: I am in Limbo, with one service saying I have the game installed and another saying I don't own it. [img] [img] 95336f9c-605b-4de7-be77-c44cadb85f75
  7. failing to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    failing to download a game: We bought the game Mad Max (xbox one) online today, september 17. Other games we try to download are downloaded without problems, but every time we try to download this game we receive the...
  8. Games with Gold download fail - Xcom: Enemy Unknown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold download fail - Xcom: Enemy Unknown: Hi there, I'm having an issue downloading one of the free games this month (June 16) - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Initially the download starts and then abruptly stops, leaving a corrupt file. When...
  9. EA Access Vault games fail to download completely.

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access Vault games fail to download completely.: Since the new dashboard updates on the Xbox I can't download the EA Access vault games properly. A simple thing like restarting, turning off partially, or completely my console cause a weird...
  10. Minecraft fails to upload or download saved "Cloud" games from either of my XBOX one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft fails to upload or download saved "Cloud" games from either of my XBOX one ...: I have two XBOX one consoles. I am unable to sync new or old games. This is preventing me from accessing my favorite game file as it seems to only be on the cloud. The consoles are both wired...