Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

Discus and support Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting failed upon trying to start console streaming to phone because my Xbox keeps showing Failed to obtain your NAT type upon set up. I'm all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/x2GramDubx, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

I keep getting failed upon trying to start console streaming to phone because my Xbox keeps showing Failed to obtain your NAT type upon set up. I'm all green in every other category. 400mbps, open NAT, wired connection.... I can't get past this and can't find any fixes or others with the same issue. Anyone have any insight?

submitted by /u/x2GramDubx
    [link] [comments]

/u/x2GramDubx, Oct 30, 2019
  2. avoiceinthewild Win User

Failed enabling of streaming from Xbox

While I appreciate the suggestion, I'm not sure that reddit forums are official xbox forums for assistance. I don't typically use reddit.

Also, technically, my question applies to both streaming to PC and to Android mobile devices, as I cannot enable streaming from my xbox at all since it 'fails to obtain the NAT type' during the streaming test.

Thank you, again, for your recommendation. I note several other people on reddit are having similar issues. I haven't seen any fixes, yet.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

NAT type fail.

4. Miss Portia Win User

NAT type fail.

Hey there Memphis - you can review our info on opening your NAT in the guide linked to by Mister Gwyther above. :)
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

I bet it's your nat type. My buddy used a university connection for a while and his nat was always strict. Streaming services are not dependent on NAT type as much as multiplayer gaming. Even if you find an ethernet connection it will not change your nat.
    To many people not enough ports.
  6. zanswer Win User

NAT problem

CoBBrah1, this could mean, that You has double NAT, so You need to check what type of IP address Your router is obtained from internet provider.
Thema:

Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

1. Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming. - Similar Threads - Failed obtain NAT

2. Update failed

in XboX Insiders
    Update failed: Update failed since going to alpha from skip ahead just keeps saying checking for updates help no gaming submitted by /u/Combatwizard [link] [comments]
  3. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  4. How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...

in XboX Insiders
    How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...: Title briefly describes situation. HDD failed (second time, thanks to these garbage XB1X issues) but this time I had since opted into the insider updates so now the USB update/reload fails....
  5. Failed to connect to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to connect to xbox: Cant connect but i know for a fact i have internet connection and so does my xbox submitted by /u/slitsnipe [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Failing to Format External Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Failing to Format External Drive: I have been using my Western Digital 2TB my passport ultra hard drive with my xbox one for about a year now without any issues. After the most recent update on 10/23/19, It detects the hard drive...
  7. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  8. Xbox One S startup failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S startup failing: Hi I'm having real problems with with freezing/crashes and startups. It started a few weeks ago when I woke to an auto update one morning which failed. I eventually got past this with a usb...
  9. Xbox failing to load Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox failing to load Error: This issue occurs every time I turn on the xbox. Once loaded into the main dashboard nothing is loaded in. What items are loaded in will attempt to open only to provide me we an error code that...
  10. NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to obtain nat type xbox

2. failed to obtain nat type while enabling xbox streaming

3. xbox streaming test failed to obtain NAT type