Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

Discus and support Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting failed upon trying to start console streaming to phone because my Xbox keeps showing Failed to obtain your NAT type upon set up. I'm all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/x2GramDubx, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

I keep getting failed upon trying to start console streaming to phone because my Xbox keeps showing Failed to obtain your NAT type upon set up. I'm all green in every other category. 400mbps, open NAT, wired connection.... I can't get past this and can't find any fixes or others with the same issue. Anyone have any insight?

submitted by /u/x2GramDubx
    [link] [comments]

/u/x2GramDubx, Oct 30, 2019
  2. avoiceinthewild Win User

Failed enabling of streaming from Xbox

While I appreciate the suggestion, I'm not sure that reddit forums are official xbox forums for assistance. I don't typically use reddit.

Also, technically, my question applies to both streaming to PC and to Android mobile devices, as I cannot enable streaming from my xbox at all since it 'fails to obtain the NAT type' during the streaming test.

Thank you, again, for your recommendation. I note several other people on reddit are having similar issues. I haven't seen any fixes, yet.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

NAT type fail.

4. Miss Portia Win User

NAT type fail.

Hey there Memphis - you can review our info on opening your NAT in the guide linked to by Mister Gwyther above. :)
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Kicked off of multiplayer games, but not streaming services

I bet it's your nat type. My buddy used a university connection for a while and his nat was always strict. Streaming services are not dependent on NAT type as much as multiplayer gaming. Even if you find an ethernet connection it will not change your nat.
    To many people not enough ports.
  6. zanswer Win User

NAT problem

CoBBrah1, this could mean, that You has double NAT, so You need to check what type of IP address Your router is obtained from internet provider.
Thema:

Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming.

1. Failed to obtain NAT type during Android streaming. - Similar Threads - Failed obtain NAT

2. Is the hard disk for my Xbox One X failing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the hard disk for my Xbox One X failing?: I want to confirm if my hard disk is really dying before I order a new one. The console is out of warranty period. Everything was working fine until a few days back when I saw a message about...
  3. Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Login Fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Microsoft Account Login Fails: Hi all, So I'm here at Microsoft Forums because Mojang support said I needed to contact Xbox support but I can't for the life of me get to a person. Anyway, my issue is that my daughter is...
  4. Connection error OneCast - Failed to connect to Xbox One.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection error OneCast - Failed to connect to Xbox One.: Hi, I've some issues connecting to OneCast via Ethernet Cable (Via Wi-Fi it does work normally) In order to get a better performance I want to connect my Xbox to my Macbook via Ethernet Cable....
  5. Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers: I have spent all day trying to get xcloud working on my galaxy A71 5G UW with no success. Im using the 5 ghz channel, have a download speed of 104 Mbps and a ping of 24 ms. Have tried multiple...
  6. Download code fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download code fails: I bought the Mass Effect (One) download code and when I enter the code to my device, it initially works but then it says that it’s not available in my language. All my settings are set to...
  7. Resident Evil 7 biohazard Failed to Save Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil 7 biohazard Failed to Save Game: Played through most of the game just fine. Was about 3 hours or so away from the end of the game when my internet disconnected and the game started failing to save. I kept playing thinking it...
  8. Update to Target OS: 10.0.19041.4170 Fails with Error 0x800701E7

in XboX Insiders
    Update to Target OS: 10.0.19041.4170 Fails with Error 0x800701E7: [IMG] submitted by /u/iLeKtraN [link] [comments]
  9. Launch fails, digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch fails, digital games: Network and services checkout fine in my Xbox One X settings. I've attempted to launch Division 2 then Battlefield 4, they won't. Notification says Sorry took longer than expected. Haven't tried...
  10. NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type failed to obtain, but I have open NAT?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to obtain nat type xbox

2. failed to obtain nat type while enabling xbox streaming

3. xbox streaming test failed to obtain NAT type