Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ...

Discus and support Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As the title says, I recently purchased the deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider from the online store. When I went to the marketplace to open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Big Faps, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Big Faps
    Big Faps Guest

Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ...

As the title says, I recently purchased the deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider from the online store. When I went to the marketplace to open the Remnant package, right when I selected it, the connection to the Square Enix server was lost and I was
    sent back to the title screen. When I tried to re-access the package after getting back into the marketplace, it was simply gone, and I have not received the outfit, skins, or anything else from the package. I'm fairly certain it just counted it as being open,
    but because it timed out before it was actually opened and I had not received the cards, I got nothing. Please help with resolving this:/

:)

Big Faps, Dec 28, 2015
  2. xXBrokinXx
    xXBrokinXx Guest
    Missing Remnant Pack

Missing Remnant pack with my Rise of the Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe purchase

xXBrokinXx, Dec 28, 2015
  3. No Remnant Resistance Pack again.

Hello.

I previous pre-purchased package edition of Rise of Tomb Raider. Later I realized that package edition IS NOT provided with bonus package, ie.Remnant resistance.

I found 33% gold discount for Deluxe edition today, so I purchased deluxe edition again in order to get Remnant resistance along with Season pass. Although description for Deluxe edition indicates that it includes Remnant resistance, I still do not get Remnant
    resistance pack. Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ... :(

So I report here for some assitance. thank you in advance.

Algo Paco XBOX, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ...

Hey, Big! Sorry to see that you haven't received this content. However, since you lost connection to Square Enix servers, this is what likely caused your issue. I suggest reaching out to them to find out if they are able to assist you further. We are unable
    to assist with in-game items that are dependent on servers from a publisher. You may have to prove ownership of the deluxe edition; if you purchased it digitally from the Xbox One Store, you should be able to find your purchase on
    commerce.microsoft.com. Thanks for understanding. Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider

Hey, Big! Sorry to see that you haven't received this content. However, since you lost connection to Square Enix servers, this is what likely caused your issue. I suggest reaching out to them to find out if they are able to assist you further. We are unable
    to assist with in-game items that are dependent on servers from a publisher. You may have to prove ownership of the deluxe edition; if you purchased it digitally from the Xbox One Store, you should be able to find your purchase on
    commerce.microsoft.com. Thanks for understanding. :)
  6. Spartan9451 Win User

No Remnant pack?

I am having the same problem. I purchased the deluxe edition and received the game and the season pass but no remnant pack.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Missing Remnant Resistance Pack - Rise Of The Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe Edition

Hey there ShasRai!

Glad to hear that you were able to get the issue sorted! If any issues pop up in the future, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks in advance!
  8. ShasRai Win User

Missing Remnant Resistance Pack - Rise Of The Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe Edition

That's not what it said when I purchased the game though. It said in the game description that it included the Remnant Resistance Pack. It did not mention anything about it being a pre-order only bonus.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there ShasRai!

That particular pack is included with the pre-order edition of the game. You wouldn't have access to that content if purchased after the game's release. Apologies for any confusion!
Thema:

1. Failed to receive the Remnant content with the digital deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb ... - Similar Threads - Failed receive Remnant

2. Hearts of Iron IV - trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed-...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hearts of Iron IV - trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed-...: I have problems to run the game Hearts of Iron IV trouble communicating with the game runtime - Initialialization failed. a51c27f6-623f-4db9-97f3-188bfa482556
  3. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  4. failed to receive VIP rewards from purchased made - Xbox

in XBoX Rewards
    failed to receive VIP rewards from purchased made - Xbox: Hi, i believe (confirmed my Microsoft support - please see Service Request number Ref: 1377781636 ) that i should have been awarded more groovy stuff for being awesome, like Stars on my VIP...
  5. Xbox rewards. Failed to receive

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards. Failed to receive: I had preordered multiple triple A titles. Including halo wars and for honor. I have also bough battlefield 1 and COD infinite warfare with COD4 remastered. I have received no points. I hope to...
  6. Failed to receive the 50,000 rewards points for upgrading from a One to a One S

in XBoX Rewards
    Failed to receive the 50,000 rewards points for upgrading from a One to a One S: I purchased an Xbox One S during the black friday sales from the Microsoft Store website mainly because of the 50,000 reward points that were supposed to be added to my account. The Xbox is setup...
  7. Failed to receive ebony flintlock code from mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed to receive ebony flintlock code from mixer: tuned in on March 22nd to mixer for the sea of thieves thing on mixpot all my friends received the code and I still have not 8459401d-25df-46aa-a9e9-1cba4b6d0bd3
  8. Failed To Receive FIFA Legend Kits

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Failed To Receive FIFA Legend Kits: I purchased the promotion of 12 Month Xbox Live with FIFA 17 Kits. It has been 4 days since I purchased them and I have still not received the kits. 38cd17ba-5cf8-4711-990d-705b855c2b82
  9. Failed to receive the Remnant content from the digital deluxe version of Rise of the Tomb ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to receive the Remnant content from the digital deluxe version of Rise of the Tomb ...: As the title says, I recently purchased the deluxe edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider from the online store. When I went to the marketplace to open the Remnant package, right when I selected it,...
  10. I have failed to receive a car from forza rewards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have failed to receive a car from forza rewards.: As the title says, I have failed to receive a car from forza rewards. I have won a Nissan R390 (I believe it is a unicorn) from forza rewards and not received it. This might be because I wasn't on...