"Failed To Start Cloud Gaming Session" Fix?

Discus and support "Failed To Start Cloud Gaming Session" Fix? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've recently been trying to use my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to play games on my phone via the cloud, but I keep getting this error message, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NidstangUTB, Apr 1, 2021.

1. NidstangUTB
    NidstangUTB Guest

I've recently been trying to use my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to play games on my phone via the cloud, but I keep getting this error message, and the games do not launch. I don't know how to fix the issue. My Xbone is off, and nothing is launched on my PC. I've tried logging out and logging back in and it doesn't work.

I'm attaching a picture of the error message I am getting. Any help?

"Failed To Start Cloud Gaming Session" Fix? [​IMG]

:)

NidstangUTB, Apr 1, 2021
  2. xdemonalucard Win User

Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

FYI. Called support. Ended up working after going to accounts.microsoft.com and removing all devices, then changing the password on the account and signing back in.
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

Harddrive and cloud?

Iv seen people get corrupt cloud saves or failed to update saves this way, its something can happen if you are unlucky and can be avoided by just going to the dashboard for a minute before powering down

-

I only use Cloud as a back up storage for the save games I dont want to lose but always play off the console HDD and just copy over the saves after gaming sessions
  4. Panno92 Win User

Game Pass Save Data Missing?

Hi, if you were connected online with your account during your previous sessions, your progress were saved on the cloud automatically. If your local saved data are now un-accessible/deleted you need to start your game with an active internet connection
    and with your account logged-in, at the start the system will automatically search for your saved progress in the cloud
  5. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

copying saved game

when you start playing gears just select cloud as the storage device & playing anything online. End the session and this should save/back up you player data.
  6. Psychedelicide Win User

Secondary XBL account recovery

When the automated bot sessions fail to resolve the issue, a chat session with a real human operator never misses the mark!!...
Thema:

1. "Failed To Start Cloud Gaming Session" Fix? - Similar Threads - Failed Start Cloud

2. Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.: Keep getting this error message when trying to launch any game. I've signed out, signed back in, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Same thing. Anyone seen this before? [img]...
  3. Failed to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to start: my halo 3 game for a 360 keeps coming up failed to start. other games work. 8dcd98bb-0996-4c62-93db-da75995c57a8
  4. Xbox One failing to start up with '19041.4788.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2011'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One failing to start up with '19041.4788.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2011': Anyone else having this issue? Xbox One going into endless loop after the update. Have tried the online troubleshooting to load OSU1 from USB drive but that fails as well along with complete reset...
  5. Games Copied From External Fail to Start on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Copied From External Fail to Start on Series X: I recently got an xbox series x. I copied some of the games I had been playing on my xbox one over to my series X, but some of them fail to launch. There is no error code given. A few examples:...
  6. My Xbox fails to install disc games when it’s turned off despite instant start up always...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox fails to install disc games when it’s turned off despite instant start up always...: I have my start up on instant on, along with the other traditional settings to have it install games while turned off. Yet, it doesn’t do it for some reason. I’m trying to install Cold War (I have...
  7. Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheFuri [link] [comments]
  8. Webcam failing to auto detect when starting a stream

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam failing to auto detect when starting a stream: When ever I start to stream via Twitch the webcam fails to turn on forcing me too get up too reconnect everytime. Once reconnected everything is OK and working it just doesn't start when clicking...
  9. Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to start stream. Failed to communicate to servers: I have spent all day trying to get xcloud working on my galaxy A71 5G UW with no success. Im using the 5 ghz channel, have a download speed of 104 Mbps and a ping of 24 ms. Have tried multiple...
  10. Game failed to start after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game failed to start after purchase: I just bought call of duty black ops 2 and the order was confirmed and downloaded on my xbox but when i click on play it says do you own this game or app even thought i purchased it not to long...