Failed To Sync User Data

Discus and support Failed To Sync User Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, but everytime I get on, it would load in for a few seconds then say "Failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FriskierEight2, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Failed To Sync User Data

For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, but everytime I get on, it would load in for a few seconds then say "Failed to sync user data." and never let me play. I have tried a few things, such as waiting, uninstalling and
    reinstalling the game, I've even tried a hard restart on my xbox at least twice. None of these solutions worked and I can't think of anything else to do. I've tried my sister's account and it works for hers but not mine, and I've spent money on this game so
    I don't know how to solve this situation.

:)

FriskierEight2, Jul 11, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I have a couple steps for you, first off, complete a hard rest following the steps below exactly as I’ve written them : Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug
    the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If this does not work then do a factory reset, following the instructions at th link below, and choosing the “keep my games and apps” option.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Give both of those things a try and then let us kmow how it goes. Cheers!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

Hello there,

We understand that you are experiencing issues concerning the save files for your games on your Xbox One console not syncing properly.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messagessupport
    article for direct reference to what you can try in order to resync your cloud saves.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  4. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I get this all the time it will go to 16% and fail then slightly go up and it repeats its self i just had to keep doing it until it finished
  5. MS T0XiiC SH0CK Win User

Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW)

Hi

I had this problem ,i fixed with a uninstall /reinstall fixed straight away it must of being a glitch in the system,but as my other fellow ambassadors has said should work also
  6. Cowgrlzroc Win User

on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

Try power cycling your Xbox first. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for several seconds until the Xbox shuts completely off. Unplug the Xbox power cord from the back of the console for 1-2 minutes. Plug it back in and turn it
    on. I usually reset my router at the same time for a fresh reset of the system. Once everything has reset, try logging back into your game.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
Thema:

Failed To Sync User Data

1. Failed To Sync User Data - Similar Threads - Failed Sync User

2. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  3. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...
  4. “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox: Hi, After resetting my Xbox one using the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option to fix a bug that required the reset, I was given an error when trying to open my Minecraft World. When...
  5. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...
  6. Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW): On my xbox one When I open Minecraft on the opening screen,It says,"Failed To Sync User Data". I asked a week or two ago and no answer?!? Please fix or tell me how to delete data or somthing.I...
  7. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data": help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx! fd225c14-c959-4a4b-bd95-55cb533d9ca3
  8. Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft: I was having trouble with my Xbox One and contacted their support to try and fix a microphone issue. They told me to perform a "Reset and keep my games & apps". Since then, now I've re-enabled all...
  9. Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.: When i open minecraft it says syncing user data and immediately afterwards it says failed to sync user data. I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried again but said cancel instead and it...
  10. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Split from this thread. what and how? 3ea40622-99db-4609-b63b-a0c7302ea40d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox failed to sync user data