Failed transaction

Discus and support Failed transaction in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 2 Months ago, I bought Forza Horizon 4. The first time I tried buying the game, transaction failed, and got the notification: "Oops, something went... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StanBarkmeijer, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:15 AM.

1. Failed transaction

2 Months ago, I bought Forza Horizon 4.

The first time I tried buying the game, transaction failed, and got the notification: "Oops, something went wrong". I still got charged for the order.

3 Days later I tried again, another $60 gone, but now the transaction passed, and received the game in my library.

Now it's 2 months later, and I still have NOT received my money in my bank account.

I have no clue what to do, I've tried to contact the support service but I can't manage to find proper help.

Here's an image of my order history.

Failed transaction [​IMG]

:)

StanBarkmeijer, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:15 AM
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Failed transaction

Hello StanBarkmeijer,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, I would check with your Bank/Financial Institution to see if they see the charge on their side for your account. If they don't, the charge might not have been taken out of your Bank account
    and might just have been posted as a failed transaction on your Microsoft Account as stated by the Ambassador.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Failed transaction

Hi,

If bank has 2 charges vs 1 charge on your Xbox Order History, you will need to dispute it with your bank. You may show them your Order History. Xbox Support cannot process a refund for a failed transaction.

I would be carefull saying too reject the charge with the bank because microsoft could ban your account in return.

I would double check that the money hasnt gone out and then back in has it might of been only a hold.

I would reach out too xbox support by requesting a call back or live chat and at least give them the chance to put it right. before going too your bank
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you dont see the chat or request a call option in the list then choose a other issue untill you see it. Choosing request a refund proberly wont help you because its going too take you too a online form too fill in. You need too talk too them 1st
  4. JJJBBB_099 Win User

Failed transaction

Hi,

If bank has 2 charges vs 1 charge on your Xbox Order History, you will need to dispute it with your bank. You may show them your Order History. Xbox Support cannot process a refund for a failed transaction.

5. Paul1708 Win User

Failed transaction

Hey there

The 1st one is a failed transaction and no money was taken dated 14th June in your sceenshot

The 2nd one you tried again and it worked and charged 59.99 17th june screenshot

from that you have only been charged one time for the game.

If your seeing a other charge on your account it maybe for something else.

If your unsure you want too request a call back or use the live chat so they can take some details and take a look at the account. But from the screenshots you posted you have only been charged once.https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Failed transaction

Hello StanBarkmeijer,

Thank you for replying back. As previously stated, if your bank account shows two charges but your Microsoft account shows one Failed and one successful transaction you will need to contact your bank to dispute the charge as Microsoft and Xbox have no
    way of refunding a charge that was never received.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Failed transaction

1. Failed transaction - Similar Threads - Failed transaction

2. Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Screenshot failing to work on Xbox One: I have an original model Xbox One, purchased it in 2016, the capture screenshot ability was working up until a week ago, thought it was a bug due to a recent update, and decided to wait a bit and...
  3. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS...
  4. Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Class Action Lawsuit for Failing Hardware: I have filed a BBB complain again MS and Xbox for not covering warranty repairs and am now seeking legal counsel for a class action lawsuit against MS for selling faulty equipment and expecting...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error): Forza Horizon 4'e girdiğimde ilk açılış ekranında Enter basmamı istiyor. Bastıktan sonra "Yükleme Başarısız, Bilinmeyen bir hata oluştu, lütfen daha sonra tekrar deneyiniz" uyarısı alıyorum....
  6. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  7. Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa integration fails to see Xbox One X - Beta Ring Wired Connection: I saw this as an old bug from 2018 that was supposed to be resolved but I can’t get my One X to show up when Alexa is searching for devices. It does see my original Xbox setup on wireless....
  8. xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one games keep failing to open and games keep appearing in ready to install: all the games on my console keep failing to open and they started randomly appearing in the ready to install section might there be a problem with the profile or network all the games on my segate...
  9. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...
  10. Wordament Daily Challenge fails to load -iPad iOS 12.3.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge fails to load -iPad iOS 12.3.1: i am attempting to run the Wordament daily challenge. I am logged in with my Microsoft password, I have a good internet cnnection. App says “loading”, then says “syncing your data with the cloud”,...