: Failing to update xbox 360 software

Discus and support : Failing to update xbox 360 software in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Failing to update xbox 360 software Hi SM Enayet Mahmood, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with updating your console.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SM Enayet Mahmood, Sep 15, 2019.

1. : Failing to update xbox 360 software

Hi SM Enayet Mahmood,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with updating your console. You may want to try

Clearing your Xbox 360 System Cache

Please let us know how this goes.

:)

SM Enayet Mahmood, Sep 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi SM Enayet Mahmood,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with updating your console. You may want to try

Clearing your Xbox 360 System Cache

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. juan van Win User

Update failed

Those error codes can be found here.

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors

Have a read over and see if any of the tips help you.

Since the update has failed once already, Hold the Sync button on the console during the full boot process to clear out the failed one.
  4. Callumpy Win User

Xbox 360 Elite wont detect 120 GB HDD Hard drive ( please help )

Hey there, this is what the Xbox Support site says for your error code:

"A storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Reboot your console with the disc that prompted for an update. If that fails, try updating your console software by

copying the update to a USB flash drive or CD
    ."
  5. taidara Win User

what was the update today? 20th june 2012

Hey there Mower!

Have you tried
    Troubleshooting Xbox updates

If you get an error code after console software update fails, try and see if you can find your error code listed

here!

If your still stuck, post back the error code if you receive one.

Thanks!
  6. PD x InPhant0m Win User

Xbox 360 Software Update Keeps Failing to Proccess

Thank you so much for the reply! I actually have already done this and still nothing seems to be working :(
Thema:

1. : Failing to update xbox 360 software - Similar Threads - Failing update 360

2. Xbox 360 system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system update failed: When I turn on console it just goes to black and white screen saying system update failed status code 44764488B3802508C0000185. I can't get into guide to clear my cache or anything. I have the 320...
  3. My Xbox 360 is saying update failed. STATUS CODE# 445E-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is saying update failed. STATUS CODE# 445E-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570: My Xbox 360 is showing a message saying update failed can't download the update 9c69869e-bd34-45dd-b2ae-4ee1067bf6f5
  4. Xbox 360 Software Update Keeps Failing to Proccess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Software Update Keeps Failing to Proccess: I have an Xbox 360 Slim Gloss console, that will not let me connect to xbox live because it says that I have a system update, but once the update completes it says Update failed, Can’t process the...
  5. Update for xbox 360 is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update for xbox 360 is failing: I am trying to update our xbox 360. It has not been updated for a while. The code is 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-2746 I tried the xbox live connection and i am connected to network and internet....
  6. Xbox 360 update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update failed: I'm unable to connect to xbox live. I try to update but I keep getting the error below. I tried clearing the cache and even updating with a USB. I need help! 4451-4467-1380-2446-C810-1004...
  7. Xbox 360 fails system update [AU]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 fails system update [AU]: I turned my Xbox 360 on for the first time in about 3-4 months and it said a system update was required. Initially it could not retrieve the update and reported a xxxx-8007-2746 error. After...
  8. xbox 360 - System update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 - System update failed: Hi there, I have a xbox 360, built 2006. I inserted a new game, and that started a system update, which failed due to dirty disc. I removed the disc, cleaned it, and loaded it again, but now I...
  9. Xbox 360 black screen after failed update, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 black screen after failed update, please help!: Hi, I've now got a problem with my xbox 360 S GB device. I haven't turned it on for a long while, and yesterday I turned it on and did a system update. The system update failed (stuck at...
  10. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed: I was playing Battlefield 3 and i was sent into the downloading update screen. It did everything it normally would do but this time when it turned on and downloaded the update it said "update...