Failure to deliver quest

Discus and support Failure to deliver quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is this quest broken or where is the package? Searched quest area for over an hour and can't find it 7316c1db-68b9-4bf4-ba36-80dc994f8e25 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pkvas, Nov 19, 2014.

1. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Failure to deliver quest

Is this quest broken or where is the package? Searched quest area for over an hour and can't find it

:)

pkvas, Nov 19, 2014
  2. Velisusi
    Velisusi Guest
    Locking threads about the missing Quantum Break codes

This is not the way to handle your failures to deliver promised goods.

Btw STILL waiting for those codes.

Velisusi, Nov 19, 2014
  3. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Feb and March update what do you think

Or when you do at least communicate the failure to deliver through something other than a tweet from Major Nelson. The silence is deafening.

User 9242019, Nov 19, 2014
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Feb and March update what do you think

Or when you do at least communicate the failure to deliver through something other than a tweet from Major Nelson. The silence is deafening.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox quests not giving rewards

Hey there Spyder15363.

Rewards are delivered during the following month. For details on how Xbox Quests work, check out this
    Xbox Quests FAQ. Thanks for your patience and understanding :)
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

XBOXgames 无法登陆 [XBOXgames can't log in]

This means "There is a Harddisk failure?". If yes "are you able to boot on your repair system?" (Normaly delivered with your computer as CD)
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No quest rewards are being delivered.

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. Smwutches Win User

No quest rewards are being delivered.

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

Failure to deliver quest

1. Failure to deliver quest - Similar Threads - Failure deliver quest

2. Halo:MCC failure to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo:MCC failure to launch: When launching Halo:MCC from the xbox pc app, the app crashes. when I tried to run the app through the start menu, it redirects to gaming services which i have already used powershell to uninstall...
  3. Xbox one console power on failure - pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console power on failure - pls help: My Xbox one console is not taking power and when i remove my power cable supply from console its showing orange on light but after plug in to console power off from power cable supply and no...
  4. PS4 minecraft previous account login failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 minecraft previous account login failure: When cross play first became available my ps4 account worked and i played a game with an xbox player, since then many months now i cannot sign back into that first account. After deleting all...
  5. Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4: As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a Microsoft account. I have one created and have no...
  6. Console System Failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console System Failure: Hey, i have a problem with my Xbox. Yesterday i downloaded COD:bo2 with my xbox 360 disc and today i played it for the first time since i downloaded it, it was all perfect but when i tried to play...
  7. Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android: Hello, I attempted to use my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Fortnite Mobile. I have a Samsung Note S10+ and my controller is brand new. The controller connects through Bluetooth fine and...
  8. Live failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live failures: It's really pretty sad that with all the money we pay, your service is constantly so useless! Live is constantly loaded with glitches and on top of that you can't even manage to keep your servers...
  9. Fort nite last update my control failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fort nite last update my control failure: since fortnite update this week my control do not work properly 752712f4-33fa-4091-a11d-e933ae8c86ac
  10. Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures: The past couple of weeks I noticed my games and dashboard would load extremely slow and there would be no icons for anything, plus downloads would just randomly stop. This would then lead to me...