Failure to launch Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Failure to launch Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems with my XBOX ONE launching Forza Horizon 4 with my game pass ultimate. Why? Is there a way to work around this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KlaytonCartledge, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Failure to launch Forza Horizon 4

I am having problems with my XBOX ONE launching Forza Horizon 4 with my game pass ultimate. Why? Is there a way to work around this problem?

:)

KlaytonCartledge, Feb 21, 2020
  2. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Top 3 games of 2012!

1~ Far Cry 3

2~ Forza Horizon

3~Probably a toss up between TTT2 and Sleeping Dogs.

Biggest failure im saying Halo 4 although a good game the failures since launch however tainted it.
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello KlaytonCartledge,

There were some issues on Forza Horizon 4 between friday and saturday as can be seen here : https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1230991736358354944

Can you confirm is working properly now?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  5. Skyrider Y Win User

What do you like about Xbox ?

The games! I remember when Forza Horizon 2 was launched and i was just completing the first Horizon. Such great games, even now with Horizon 4.
  6. AlexandreVerret Win User

Xbox game pass for pc Error code: 0x8000000b when downloading

It is not only with bridge it happened with forza horizon 4 and State of decay 2 for me thats a terrible launch
Thema:

1. Failure to launch Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Failure launch Forza

2. Halo:MCC failure to launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo:MCC failure to launch: When launching Halo:MCC from the xbox pc app, the app crashes. when I tried to run the app through the start menu, it redirects to gaming services which i have already used powershell to uninstall...
  3. NBA 2K20 Launch failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Launch failure: Hello i recently purchased NBA 2K20 on disc and installed it successfully. However, yesterday it just stopped working, it will not launch. I tried uninstalling it and re installing it but it will...
  4. Xbox one X launch failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X launch failure: Hi, my xbox one x been real slow recently and now I cant log onto into becuase when I boot it up it comes up with a troubleshoot options for error code: E102 00000C11 80070003. I tried all of the...
  5. Game Launch Failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Launch Failure: So I am trying to open one of my games installed via Microsoft store, but once it's done loading it takes me to the home screen and completely exits out of the game. Does anyone have a solution?...
  6. Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001?: Been happily playing the game for several weeks the 2 days ago a big ole NO ENTRY sign in the shape of this message appeared :- Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account....
  7. Xbox One X and other failures at launch - Why does Microsoft Xbox team never apologise to us?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X and other failures at launch - Why does Microsoft Xbox team never apologise to us?: Xbox and Microsoft have decades of providing error riddled products and services, I won't bother mentioning them all, the list would be too long. Now take the latest Xbox One X, it has been over...
  8. game launch failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game launch failure: when attempting to launch observer from layers of fear + >observer bundle i keep getting forced to the microsoft store single version of >observer (giving error code 0x803F8001) and layers of fear...
  9. 0x803f800b Game launch failure, (Not EA Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f800b Game launch failure, (Not EA Games): So for about 3 days I have 32 games out of 39 that refuse to start. They splash on screen then crash. Some of them are gold member rewards and others are digital downloads. I only own one disk...
  10. Failure to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to launch: For the last 2 months when I try to start the game all I get is the splash screen. It sits there for several seconds before it minimises. The splash screen does nothing, I do not even get the...