Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4

Discus and support Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kieran I, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:13 AM.

1. Kieran I
    Kieran I Guest

As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a Microsoft account. I have one created and have no problems with it individually, yet when I press the button
    on the Minecraft home page “Sign in with a Microsoft account”, after some seconds of waiting, I receive the error message “Failed to login, We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong”. I have tried various different suggested
    methods online to fix this but none have worked so far.

Thank you for trying to help

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kieran,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Kieran I Win User

Yes everything is up to date
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Kieran I

Is your software and Minecraft up to date?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft ps4 account]

Hello Gunzpegasus,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the game is stating that an account is already linked. The

Minecraft support website
    contains an article that explains more about unlinking your Microsoft account to Minecraft through the PlayStation 4. We recommend reaching out to the

Minecraft support team
    in order to unlink the account. Also, there is
    a support forum for Minecraft
    where you can inquire about this issue. Be sure to let us know the results Gunzpegasus!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another PlayStation account

Hi Cozmic,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. You will need to get with PlayStation on how to unlink the account. If that doesn't work, you could create a new Microsoft account for the sole purpose of Minecraft on PlayStation. The

Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ
    has a lot of information in regards to your issue also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4 - Similar Threads - Failure synch Microsoft

2. Console System Failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console System Failure: Hey, i have a problem with my Xbox. Yesterday i downloaded COD:bo2 with my xbox 360 disc and today i played it for the first time since i downloaded it, it was all perfect but when i tried to play...
  3. Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 - Trigger failure when connected to Android: Hello, I attempted to use my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Fortnite Mobile. I have a Samsung Note S10+ and my controller is brand new. The controller connects through Bluetooth fine and...
  4. Live failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live failures: It's really pretty sad that with all the money we pay, your service is constantly so useless! Live is constantly loaded with glitches and on top of that you can't even manage to keep your servers...
  5. Fort nite last update my control failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fort nite last update my control failure: since fortnite update this week my control do not work properly 752712f4-33fa-4091-a11d-e933ae8c86ac
  6. Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Hard Drive Failures: The past couple of weeks I noticed my games and dashboard would load extremely slow and there would be no icons for anything, plus downloads would just randomly stop. This would then lead to me...
  7. Youtube sign in failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube sign in failure: I go to youtube.com/activate and enter my code, my phone says SUCCESS by my tv/Xbox says “something went wrong Sign-in failed” i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ive tried...
  8. Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure: Hello! First post here, Basically I use the Xbox Console Companion daily and for what ever reason I am completely locked out to the login screen. I have done the following things to try and fix:...
  9. Failure to launch Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to launch Forza Horizon 4: I am having problems with my XBOX ONE launching Forza Horizon 4 with my game pass ultimate. Why? Is there a way to work around this problem? ad24eac3-c9f1-4add-b2dc-6035a883f0ba
  10. Failure to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to load: My friend loads onto GTA online and after a few minutes it kicks him out. He does not have the disk game, but has it on digital. It won’t let him buy guns or anything in the game. His wifi works...