Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4

Discus and support Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kieran I, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Kieran I
    Kieran I Guest

As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a Microsoft account. I have one created and have no problems with it individually, yet when I press the button
    on the Minecraft home page “Sign in with a Microsoft account”, after some seconds of waiting, I receive the error message “Failed to login, We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong”. I have tried various different suggested
    methods online to fix this but none have worked so far.

Thank you for trying to help

:)

Kieran I, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kieran,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Kieran I Win User

Yes everything is up to date
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Kieran I

Is your software and Minecraft up to date?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft for Ps4

Hello Ichigo_Kirigaya,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but you are getting an error. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order for you to
    link it to Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Also, there is
    an FAQ on the Minecraft support website
    that explains more about using Minecraft on PlayStation 4. Be sure to let us know the results
    Ichigo_Kirigaya!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft ps4 account]

Hello Gunzpegasus,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the game is stating that an account is already linked. The

Minecraft support website
    contains an article that explains more about unlinking your Microsoft account to Minecraft through the PlayStation 4. We recommend reaching out to the

Minecraft support team
    in order to unlink the account. Also, there is
    a support forum for Minecraft
    where you can inquire about this issue. Be sure to let us know the results Gunzpegasus!
Thema:

1. Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4 - Similar Threads - Failure synch Microsoft

2. Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games lost when Xbox replaced due to critical failure. Now unable to even...: I had Dead Island downloaded on my old Xbox One X before I had to get it replaced. Now I am unable to download Dead Island for "free". I asked the Xbox tech's to transfer my old HDD onto the...
  3. Xbox Series X - Power Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Power Failure: Xbox series X was working a few hours ago and then turned on but then started flashing and shut down after a few seconds. After several power cycle's I got a troubleshoot option, tried continue...
  4. Xbox One X Offline Update Method Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Offline Update Method Failure: I have been trying to get my xbox one x console working again, like everybody who has asked about this problem i have low expectations, but here goes nothing. I have downloaded the offline update...
  5. Minecraft / xbox login failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft / xbox login failure: So i have minecraft installed on a couple of devices and went to install it on a new levono tablet. For some reason when i try and install it it hangs trying to connect for ages or i get a message...
  6. Possible softwtware issue on the series X or is this hardware failure?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible softwtware issue on the series X or is this hardware failure?: I have had my xbox series x since launch and up until this point I have had zero issues with it. Unfortunately that changed last night while I was playing cyberpunk 2077. I finished a mission and...
  7. Series X Keeps Glitching And split second freezes + Remote Control Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Keeps Glitching And split second freezes + Remote Control Failure: Hi, my series x has recently been messing up with things like in game freezes (split second long) with glitches and lag, it also randomly kicks me out of my account and games and finally my...
  8. Xbox one s power failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s power failure: When I play games on my Xbox one S console it will unexpectedly shut off or the game will quit. This is more of an issue when playing large games like Red Dead Redemption 2. When I try to play it...
  9. Minecraft ps4 login failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 login failure: When i go to put in my login information this pops up and I dont have the login information to FanaticBat30869 [img] e3aad206-c963-4765-be20-04d538731a00
  10. Graphics Failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics Failure: Do I need a new Xbox? [img] Everything worked fine last night. Turned it on this morning, my graphics are trash. bcc132ed-e0af-46fa-a90f-d5ff01b35ba6