Fairplay team?

Discus and support Fairplay team? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Quick question for the entire fairplay team, do you have fun suspending the wrong people? Apparently calling people a hacker is against code of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xApparentlystupidx, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Fairplay team?

Quick question for the entire fairplay team, do you have fun suspending the wrong people?

Apparently calling people a hacker is against code of conduct, but reporting someone for calling you a
    *Removed* baby, *Removed*, and many other vulgar and even racial names, isnt? I've also been told to
    *Removed*, I've heard people tell the entire team that, not one enforcement notice towards a previous complaint Since almost 4 years ago.

Now I wouldnt be as *Removed*, but I failed the dumb questionnaire each time because the true and false buttons are tiny... I basically have to use an S pen to even come close to selecting them, even zoomed in on them it's hard to hit.

I propose 2 solutions, manage the team, and fix the questionnaire. The team is lazy, they dont actually check the descriptions of what you say They dont go back and look like they're supposed to. And fix the questionnaire, make the buttons bigger or get
    rid of it completely.

:)

xApparentlystupidx, Apr 6, 2019
  2. xApparentlystupidx Win User

Fairplay team?

I don't have a PC, and calling someone a hacker, isnt violating ToS, especially when its true.
  3. ohiostate111 Win User

Fairplay team?

Most public libraries provide free access to PCs, you can go to enforcement's website and file an appeal
  4. ohiostate111 Win User

Fairplay team?

Try answering it on a PC. Also, report people who are violating the TOS. However, just because people have violated the TOS towards you does not give you the right to violate the TOS.
  5. Pocket Lizard Win User

Fairplay team?

I swear, the world is full of uselessness, just like this company.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Fairplay team?

If you get banned because of certain that make jokes, I would recommend contacting Microsoft but also law enforcement
Thema:

Fairplay team?

1. Fairplay team? - Similar Threads - Fairplay team

2. Microsoft or Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft or Enforcement Team: Hi I hope everyone is doing good I know this COVID-19 it’s crazy this days remember stay safe. Okay I want to let Microsoft,Xbox Ambassadors or the Enforcement Team know that last week I got a...
  3. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  4. Enforcement team doesn't help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team doesn't help: I've had someone ddos me for the last 3 weeks message me and gloat about it and even worse they are using my 1 year old daughters picture as a meme for his profile picture I've reported it over 15...
  5. How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?: The title says it all! Please help. Microsoft is abusing their methods, and I need to speak to someone directly or make a formal complaint. ac886509-05d6-46f3-bc59-7f11860b2fd7
  6. Metal Team Account Switch friend’s and family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Team Account Switch friend’s and family: My son has download Fortnite Metal Team Leader pack to the wrong account. Is it possible to switch to another account? 1790058d-890c-448a-bf1e-79dfe592c9eb
  7. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Hello everyone, I just want to create a discussion about the Xbox Live Enforcement team and how they really don't care about their community via support and contacting. Backstory: I received a...
  8. THANKS MICROSOFT AND INSIDER TEAM!!

in XboX Insiders
    THANKS MICROSOFT AND INSIDER TEAM!!: Hello Microsoft and Insider Team! Just want to thanks about give the new atualization with the hours played not counting bug solved!! This finally have come back, and just wanna thanks, cause I am...
  9. Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back: I created this post to express my sheer disappointment in the new refund process. I play DR2.0 on Game Pass and wanted to get the entire game + all DLC, aka. Game of the Year Edition which is...
  10. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Firstly, I asked this question and one of the ambassadors (Daft Badger) responded without giving me a clear answer (Because god forbid anyone know the truth about Microsoft and how they run there...