Fairplay team?

Discus and support Fairplay team? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Quick question for the entire fairplay team, do you have fun suspending the wrong people? Apparently calling people a hacker is against code of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xApparentlystupidx, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Fairplay team?

Quick question for the entire fairplay team, do you have fun suspending the wrong people?

Apparently calling people a hacker is against code of conduct, but reporting someone for calling you a
    *Removed* baby, *Removed*, and many other vulgar and even racial names, isnt? I've also been told to
    *Removed*, I've heard people tell the entire team that, not one enforcement notice towards a previous complaint Since almost 4 years ago.

Now I wouldnt be as *Removed*, but I failed the dumb questionnaire each time because the true and false buttons are tiny... I basically have to use an S pen to even come close to selecting them, even zoomed in on them it's hard to hit.

I propose 2 solutions, manage the team, and fix the questionnaire. The team is lazy, they dont actually check the descriptions of what you say They dont go back and look like they're supposed to. And fix the questionnaire, make the buttons bigger or get
    rid of it completely.

:)

xApparentlystupidx, Apr 6, 2019
  2. xApparentlystupidx Win User

Fairplay team?

I don't have a PC, and calling someone a hacker, isnt violating ToS, especially when its true.
  3. ohiostate111 Win User

Fairplay team?

Most public libraries provide free access to PCs, you can go to enforcement's website and file an appeal
  4. ohiostate111 Win User

Fairplay team?

Try answering it on a PC. Also, report people who are violating the TOS. However, just because people have violated the TOS towards you does not give you the right to violate the TOS.
  5. Pocket Lizard Win User

Fairplay team?

I swear, the world is full of uselessness, just like this company.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Fairplay team?

If you get banned because of certain that make jokes, I would recommend contacting Microsoft but also law enforcement
Thema:

Fairplay team?

1. Fairplay team? - Similar Threads - Fairplay team

2. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  4. Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found: I attempting to report a player that continued to Team Kill in a COD B04 match, but am having an issue. Their gamertag is not showing up when I type it in search. I have checked the spelling...
  5. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  6. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  7. A question to the team

in XboX Insiders
    A question to the team: This is a question to the team Like all of us here we love our consoles however I see frequent posts of consoles being "bricked" (not the best phrase!) So I wonder, could you consider posting...
  8. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?: Just curious... submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  9. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  10. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

in XboX Insiders
    Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them: Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago,...