Fake account, most likely a bot

Discus and support Fake account, most likely a bot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is an account on 360 that is a bot or something, their gamertag is TimePenguin9732, they're ignoring what i respond to them with and say they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by camojoker0514, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Fake account, most likely a bot

There is an account on 360 that is a bot or something, their gamertag is TimePenguin9732, they're ignoring what i respond to them with and say they were bored and found me on profile search and were bored looking for new people to talk too, yet they have
    just made the account because they have no rep, no gamerscore, and no gamerzone. they said they have an idea for some fun if i'm up for it. They said they got done playing COD but no gamerscore, no nothing. Nobody fall for this fake bot, and Xbox support,
    please take care of this bot please, thank you.

:)

camojoker0514, Jul 27, 2017
  2. nensonsoft
    nensonsoft Guest
    FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Yes, I definitely reported and blocked the account just thought I'd put this info out there if it wasn't already. Again, thanks for the reply.

nensonsoft, Jul 27, 2017
  3. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Hey PopperShnoz.

Make sure you report and block any of those accounts if you encounter them. Select the Profile and use the "Report a player" funtion,

Im sure that the right teams are already investigating but they wont comment on that topic while they are researching / performing action against them

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Jul 27, 2017
  4. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest

Hey camojoker0514,

Please dont name any Gamertag in the Forums even if it seems its a bot or something.

Its best to report that Account and block it directly on the Console with the Report a Player function.. Then the right teams will investigate and look into it.

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Jul 27, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

7. CarstenE Win User

Hey camojoker0514,

Please dont name any Gamertag in the Forums even if it seems its a bot or something.

Its best to report that Account and block it directly on the Console with the Report a Player function.. Then the right teams will investigate and look into it.

- lg 2Bad4You
  8. DelicateCookie8 Win User

Scams, Spam, and Fake girls.

Hi! I totally agree with you. If you go check the most popular posts page/tab. Almost every one of those posts are these fake accounts/bots who are giving fake giveaways and they have like 0 gamerscore and they have some hot girls as profile pictures etc.
  9. Willys Law Win User

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

WarmGlitter3046

Have also reported
  10. OK Fowl Win User

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Thema:

1. Fake account, most likely a bot - Similar Threads - Fake account likely

2. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  3. Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]: Ultimamente hanno iniziato a seguirmi sul mio account xbox diversi profili palesemente fake, 0 punti G sempre offline e descrizione che ti dicono di chiedere l'amicizia per sedicenti foto di...
  4. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8
  5. Please Read... Spam & Fake Accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Read... Spam & Fake Accounts.: Or you could just talk to the bot long enough to find out the website they want you to go to, and do a whois. For any team working on this: I tried contacting the owner of the website that I...
  6. Microsoft Fake account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Fake account: Hi , i would like to report a person who use a gamertag of microsoft , what can i do ? 849ecb1f-bb87-4c9a-a2a1-b0be05305fd8
  7. Trolls and Fake accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trolls and Fake accounts: To Enforcement Team As a streamer you get your fair share of trolls, but i want to tell you about 2 people Named Burnie & Hyperparadise sending me xbx messages about my weight is fine, calling...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 benutzt falschen Microsoft Account [ Translation - Forza Horizon 4 uses fake ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 benutzt falschen Microsoft Account [ Translation - Forza Horizon 4 uses fake ...: Ich habe zwei verschiedene Microsoft Accounts, auf Account A habe ich Horizon 4 gekauft und während ich in diesem eingeloggt war auch installiert. Starte ich nun das Spiel, so nutzt dieses Account...
  9. Why is XBOX not doing anything against scammers and fake accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is XBOX not doing anything against scammers and fake accounts: As a mum I am fed up with the amount of times my son is being scammed on XBOX live, I had one guy james200444 stealing all my son's treasured items today on fortnite refused to give them back...
  10. MY ACCOUNT IS BEING ATTACKED BY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS!!! i need help to save my account ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ACCOUNT IS BEING ATTACKED BY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS!!! i need help to save my account ASAP: This video shows everything, im getting added by hundreds of fake accounts and xbox have even emailed me about bans and warnings etc, im NOT follower botting but bots keep following me and i CANT...