Fake ban account

Discus and support Fake ban account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Idk this person but his name is [mod removed] theres more photos but omg yhey are graphic ab3ab03d-d1a6-4a07-97bf-8ae97844ddf8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sketch2YT, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Sketch2YT
    Sketch2YT Guest

Fake ban account

Idk this person but his name is [mod removed] theres more photos but omg yhey are graphic

:)

Sketch2YT, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Fake ban account

You would need to file a complaint on them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. They do not use the forums.
  3. junkmailhater Win User

Report gamerscore hacking

( mmm just like fake account posters ). What is up with being accused of having a "fake" account? This isn't a fake account. I play on-line with this same account when I have the GOLD subscription. I've had this account for years. I've never been suspended,
    banned or anything. I am not "dodging" anything. And I'm sure there are others in these forums that have "brought down" cheaters. Go away with this fake crap!
  4. noboundz Win User

Hardcore gamers leave xbox

Does seem excessive, but it's not like MS could just ban the fake account used to download the content.

-

If this was for the Games for Gold giveaways, then I'm surprised as hardly any of the games are worth having, and that fake account would have to be Gold too...
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

XboxCulture.com - Giving away 1600 Microsoft Points

Getting desperate now, having to give away money just to visit his site.

I really hope the fake account means your main account eventually got banned.
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

boosting

Some questions,

1. How do you boost on Reach?

2. was it an account ban or were you just banned from playing Bungie games?

3. an email was sent to your WLID account. Either your son put in a fake one, or you checked too early.
Thema:

Fake ban account

1. Fake ban account - Similar Threads - Fake ban account

2. How to report fake accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report fake accounts?: I've noticed quite a few fake accounts adding me as friends. This has happened to me in the past and all times I've reported them. I'm not sure if Xbox is taking any action, but I still find some...
  3. Fake email an password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fake email an password: Ho do i get into my account withe fake email that the code sends to but i can never see it help 2a2aaa75-ee16-4888-b1ce-faf011f0212a
  4. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  5. Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]: Ultimamente hanno iniziato a seguirmi sul mio account xbox diversi profili palesemente fake, 0 punti G sempre offline e descrizione che ti dicono di chiedere l'amicizia per sedicenti foto di...
  6. Getting a lot of fake friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a lot of fake friend requests: Since joining the Ambassador program, I have been flooded by gammer requests. The profiles have no friends, or worse - look freshly autogen account. What is Microsoft doing, and what can I do -...
  7. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8
  8. Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...: Xbox live enforcement believed fake ban messages from my facebook it was hacked by someone haha I got suspended they post messages xbox enforcement was banned till 26 January 2018 I take no...
  9. Fake XBL Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake XBL Bans: Hi there, i just got a message from Xbox Live saying i was banned, but im still in a party talking and i can send messages without issue. I even restarted my Xbox to see what happens, but no sign...
  10. Account "Fake Joyz" banned forever, and for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account "Fake Joyz" banned forever, and for no reason.: Hello, i had contacted this forum many times regarding this situation mainly because of the issue within it. my account had gotten suspended forever, due to theft within "accounts". Basically what...