FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Discus and support FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Multiple reports from gamers everywhere are getting messages from fake botted profiles asking to chat on a Adult website. Some are saying that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nensonsoft, Jul 27, 2017.

1. nensonsoft
    nensonsoft Guest

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Multiple reports from gamers everywhere are getting messages from fake botted profiles asking to chat on a Adult website.

Some are saying that the hackers behind this are after credit card information.

Any news on this would be much appreciated...

:)

nensonsoft, Jul 27, 2017
  2. Fake account, most likely a bot

There is an account on 360 that is a bot or something, their gamertag is TimePenguin9732, they're ignoring what i respond to them with and say they were bored and found me on profile search and were bored looking for new people to talk too, yet they have
    just made the account because they have no rep, no gamerscore, and no gamerzone. they said they have an idea for some fun if i'm up for it. They said they got done playing COD but no gamerscore, no nothing. Nobody fall for this fake bot, and Xbox support,
    please take care of this bot please, thank you.

camojoker0514, Jul 27, 2017
  3. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    Fake account, most likely a bot

Hey camojoker0514,

Please dont name any Gamertag in the Forums even if it seems its a bot or something.

Its best to report that Account and block it directly on the Console with the Report a Player function.. Then the right teams will investigate and look into it.

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Jul 27, 2017
  4. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Hey PopperShnoz.

Make sure you report and block any of those accounts if you encounter them. Select the Profile and use the "Report a player" funtion,

Im sure that the right teams are already investigating but they wont comment on that topic while they are researching / performing action against them

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Jul 27, 2017
  5. nensonsoft
    nensonsoft Guest
    Yes, I definitely reported and blocked the account just thought I'd put this info out there if it wasn't already. Again, thanks for the reply.

nensonsoft, Jul 28, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.

OK Fowl, Jul 28, 2017
  7. Willys Law
    Willys Law Guest
    WarmGlitter3046

Have also reported

Willys Law, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Willys Law Win User

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

WarmGlitter3046

Have also reported
  9. OK Fowl Win User

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  10. nensonsoft Win User

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Yes, I definitely reported and blocked the account just thought I'd put this info out there if it wasn't already. Again, thanks for the reply.
  11. CarstenE Win User

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

Hey PopperShnoz.

Make sure you report and block any of those accounts if you encounter them. Select the Profile and use the "Report a player" funtion,

Im sure that the right teams are already investigating but they wont comment on that topic while they are researching / performing action against them

- lg 2Bad4You
  12. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Need advice on this?

They're typically bots/fake accounts. Just block and report if they make you uncomfortable.
Thema:

FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS

1. FAKE/BOT ACCOUNTS - Similar Threads - FAKE BOT ACCOUNTS

2. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  3. Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]: Ultimamente hanno iniziato a seguirmi sul mio account xbox diversi profili palesemente fake, 0 punti G sempre offline e descrizione che ti dicono di chiedere l'amicizia per sedicenti foto di...
  4. Getting a lot of fake friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a lot of fake friend requests: Since joining the Ambassador program, I have been flooded by gammer requests. The profiles have no friends, or worse - look freshly autogen account. What is Microsoft doing, and what can I do -...
  5. Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fake accounts keep adding me as a friend.: They're bots which is why they're all similar. b8651b52-8cfb-4563-82f4-573425db6cb8
  6. Please Read... Spam & Fake Accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Read... Spam & Fake Accounts.: Or you could just talk to the bot long enough to find out the website they want you to go to, and do a whois. For any team working on this: I tried contacting the owner of the website that I...
  7. Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed* , says that is Autorized Dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed* , says that is Autorized Dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t...: Fake site in Brasil *Mod Removed*, says that is autorized dealer of Xbox, sale and don´t deliver. How to stop this criminal site? 043c28b6-7e92-4554-9b51-bc19aaecffe9
  8. Xbox Research : Survey Is this legit or fake?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Research : Survey Is this legit or fake?: I filled out this survey and ended up changing everything on my account all together for extra protection in case. At the end of the survey it mentioned that I would get 100,000$ in Forza...
  9. MY ACCOUNT IS BEING ATTACKED BY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS!!! i need help to save my account ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ACCOUNT IS BEING ATTACKED BY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS!!! i need help to save my account ASAP: This video shows everything, im getting added by hundreds of fake accounts and xbox have even emailed me about bans and warnings etc, im NOT follower botting but bots keep following me and i CANT...
  10. Fake account, most likely a bot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake account, most likely a bot: There is an account on 360 that is a bot or something, their gamertag is TimePenguin9732, they're ignoring what i respond to them with and say they were bored and found me on profile search and...