Fake email an password

Discus and support Fake email an password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ho do i get into my account withe fake email that the code sends to but i can never see it help 2a2aaa75-ee16-4888-b1ce-faf011f0212a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradBingham, Sep 3, 2019.

1. BradBingham
    BradBingham Guest

Fake email an password

Ho do i get into my account withe fake email that the code sends to but i can never see it help

:)

BradBingham, Sep 3, 2019
  2. EDKILL13 Win User

Fake email an password

That was abit of a silly thing to do.... im pretty sure you cant...
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Fake email an password

Hello BradBingham,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Do you have an account that has the email address changed to something that you do not recognize? When you try

resetting the password
    , does the website want to send you a verification code to an email address that you do not recognize? We have a support article for

compromised accounts
    that can help you resolve this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Ackis Win User

Fake email an password

You registered for the Microsoft account using a fake e-mail?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Fake email an password

The problem is: Microsoft can't know if you simply used a fake email, or if the account actually belongs to someone else, and you are just telling us you don't have access to the email because you made it up.

So to prevent a possible account thief from recovering someone else's account, you can try to use https://support.microsoft.com/help/17875/microsoft-account-recoverto
    regain access to your account.

After you managed to access your account again, please go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and use proper email addresses and ideally your cellphone number as security information as a fallback to send security codes to.

And remember to keep that information up to date when you change phone numbers or emails. Update that information BEFORE you lose access to the old phone number or email. Otherwise you will have to wait a month for the changes to get applied. This is done
    to "slow down" account thieves from simply adding their own emails to your account.
  6. PsychedelicBabe Win User

Fake email and forgotten password

Thema:

Fake email an password

1. Fake email an password - Similar Threads - Fake email password

2. Abusive fake accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusive fake accounts: There is a person who is harassing my friends and I through multiple fake accounts and even if we report and block the accounts he's created his main one remains online and untouched. When we...
  3. How to report fake accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report fake accounts?: I've noticed quite a few fake accounts adding me as friends. This has happened to me in the past and all times I've reported them. I'm not sure if Xbox is taking any action, but I still find some...
  4. Fake ban account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake ban account: Idk this person but his name is [mod removed] theres more photos but omg yhey are graphic ab3ab03d-d1a6-4a07-97bf-8ae97844ddf8
  5. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  6. Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fake su xbox [Translation - Fake Account on Xbox]: Ultimamente hanno iniziato a seguirmi sul mio account xbox diversi profili palesemente fake, 0 punti G sempre offline e descrizione che ti dicono di chiedere l'amicizia per sedicenti foto di...
  7. Getting a lot of fake friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a lot of fake friend requests: Since joining the Ambassador program, I have been flooded by gammer requests. The profiles have no friends, or worse - look freshly autogen account. What is Microsoft doing, and what can I do -...
  8. fake email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fake email: i think i recieved a fake email from microsoft saying that i got a refund for battlestar galactica deadlock but i never did such a thing it looked legit wasnt sure if it was the right email...
  9. I'm not sure if this email is fake or real

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm not sure if this email is fake or real: I got this email today from xbox.com/rewards saying if I join Bing rewards by October 15, 2015 I will get a $5.00 Xbox live. So I clicked on it and ask me to sign in then it showed up about...
  10. I cant sign in to my account and used fake email

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign in to my account and used fake email: [Mod Removed] I cant sign in to my account and used fake email 51acbe26-aeeb-4687-b6cc-fdf142cee6c0