Fallen Order

Discus and support Fallen Order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know if Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is going to be available for the xCloud service? I'm seriously nerding the heck out on this game. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RawrCXPDawg, Sep 7, 2019.

1. RawrCXPDawg
    RawrCXPDawg Guest

Fallen Order

Does anybody know if Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is going to be available for the xCloud service?

I'm seriously nerding the heck out on this game. It looks SICK. I just wanna be able to make sure I can play it at work (since I work night shifts I can play on my ipad but can't get an xbox in lawl)

:)

RawrCXPDawg, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Fallen Order

I would assume that it will rather come in the Cloud service EA is working on right now
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Fallen Order

is xCloud going live before Scarlet ships? From what I can see they are just now rolling out the trials.
  4. denis97g Win User

Fallen Order

There's not a list of supported games yet, so it may be in the future. I think it's all up to EA.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Star Wars

Fallen Order? I'm a pass on this.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

E3

Bring on gears and fallen order.
Thema:

Fallen Order

1. Fallen Order - Similar Threads - Fallen Order

2. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!: It sounds amazing, I have a lot of friends who love SW, this news will like a lot. 779045ed-bc10-4a76-8bc3-ab3e10e94ff2
  3. No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free Star Wars knights of the old republic after streaming Star Wars Jedi fallen order: hi As per below. Please respond as ive been on to microsoft who referred me to ea who have not been able to help. thanks Ross BelfordApr 29, 14:46 PDTHi we recently watched the live launch of...
  4. Xbox live paying for a fallen subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live paying for a fallen subscription: I tried to pay for a fallen subscription with my phone number but it did not seem to work can someone help me please on how to make it work. 4e1bff43-2fa2-491a-b218-05eab324ee1a
  5. Recently purchased Xbox 1 X with fallen 16 but i want to return the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently purchased Xbox 1 X with fallen 16 but i want to return the game.: I recently purchased a Xbox 1 x for my 9 year old son. The only option was to get the Xbox 1 with Fallen 16. I do not want my son playing Fallen 16. Is there a way to return the game or...
  6. forza horizon 3 server fallen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 server fallen?: Hi, I was playing FH3; I'm shooting from the game, and now if I want to enter it, it pulls me when it's loading the game data, after entering the game and pressing the X Broken server?...
  7. The Fallen Xiles: Looking for new members. ADULTS ONLY, MIC REQUIRED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Fallen Xiles: Looking for new members. ADULTS ONLY, MIC REQUIRED: TFX or The Fallen Xiles is looking for new members to add to our family of dysfunctional ****holes. If you're tired of having to game while children scream in the mic, or while Beta males/females...
  8. Fallen Ghosts DLC Not Available as Advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallen Ghosts DLC Not Available as Advertised: Everything I read indicated that the Fallen Ghosts DLC has been available for Season Pass holders for a week now, and that it was supposed to be available for the rest of us today, June 6, 2017,...
  9. "Completist" and "Remember the Fallen" achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Completist" and "Remember the Fallen" achievements not unlocking.: I have all the collectables, the game menus say I have 50/50, but I still haven't unlocked these two achievements - "Completist" and "Remember the Fallen". Is there any way to fix this, as I can't...
  10. Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller: Hi, The left bumper button has fallen out of my controller, I was just wondering if there is a way to reinsert it without dismantling the controller? if not is there a way i can get the...