Fallen Order

Discus and support Fallen Order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know if Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is going to be available for the xCloud service? I'm seriously nerding the heck out on this game. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RawrCXPDawg, Sep 7, 2019.

1. RawrCXPDawg
    RawrCXPDawg Guest

Fallen Order

Does anybody know if Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is going to be available for the xCloud service?

I'm seriously nerding the heck out on this game. It looks SICK. I just wanna be able to make sure I can play it at work (since I work night shifts I can play on my ipad but can't get an xbox in lawl)

:)

RawrCXPDawg, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Fallen Order

I would assume that it will rather come in the Cloud service EA is working on right now
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Fallen Order

is xCloud going live before Scarlet ships? From what I can see they are just now rolling out the trials.
  4. denis97g Win User

Fallen Order

There's not a list of supported games yet, so it may be in the future. I think it's all up to EA.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Star Wars

Fallen Order? I'm a pass on this.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

E3

Bring on gears and fallen order.
Thema:

Fallen Order

1. Fallen Order - Similar Threads - Fallen Order

2. Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PrincessRedfield [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  4. Jedi Fallen order ninth sister progress keeps getting reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jedi Fallen order ninth sister progress keeps getting reset: After i beat the ninth sister i keep getting sent back to before i defeated him. Is this a glitch dc2d3845-69ef-4060-987c-19ac73679eb9
  5. My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere: I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is. 9e001e46-ebfc-432b-84e3-1b2c1f6caea9
  6. Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox: I recently installed star wars Jedi fallen order on my Xbox one x and want to delete an unwanted journey. I can't seem to do this on my own and would really appreciate some help....
  7. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen orders seems to stop working during a fight on the train, It will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi Fallen orders seems to stop working during a fight on the train, It will...: The game stops and I cannot do anything. The character will just stand there. Then it moves to fight but I cannot. I end up getting killed off. I am on the train trying to get on top to complete...
  8. Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download Jedi Fallen Order: I am trying to download Jedi Fallen Order while it is still on sale for Gold users. The support website claims there is no issue downloading content when there is. The sale for the game ends in 6...
  9. Restore lost data Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore lost data Jedi Fallen Order: Hi guys, is there any way to restore lost data on the xbox one s? My nephew was playing Jedi Fallen Order using a guest account when the xbox crashed. When my son started it up again all his game...
  10. Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order: Can I play this download game that came with my purchase of the xbox or not? It says I must be online to play. I thought that was just to save my progress. Is there a setting? It has this giant...