Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

Discus and support Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand server cost but I don't really see much value 3714acb3-1e6e-426d-be73-756d9b893d3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewiag, Oct 26, 2019.

1. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

I understand server cost but I don't really see much value

:)

matthewiag, Oct 26, 2019
  2. SirBionicLegs Win User

It all depends on how dedicated you are to the game and its future, Elder scrolls started off rough but not has some amazing content making the payments worth it. I might say wait until some time has passed then see what they have to offer and if it appeals
    to you what so ever.
  3. oDarth Plagueis Win User

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad deal if the game wasn't so broken.
  4. RyanLandon Win User

My biggest issue is the scrap box and tent because they promised no pay to win, and I also don't like the private worlds as I now have to pay to play Fallout 76 like a normal Fallout game.
  5. Rare Squared Win User

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

Great questions!

1. What is your opinion of this Fallout 1st membership?

A: I really would of liked then to wait until their game was perfected and they worked out all the kinks with Fallout 1st before they released it. I don't think it's a bad idea entirely. And if you watch JuiceHead in YT, he gives a good description of why
    they released this in the first place. It's very detailed and a mist watch if you are a Fallout fan.

2. Would you prefer to see the game improved first?

A: As I answered above, I really wanted to see the game perfected before this update came out. Plus I feel as though they didn't do a whole lot of testing before releasing it, because there are a lot of problems with
    it upon release.

3. Should it be FREE for those that have played a certain amount of hours or level?

A: I don't think they should release it for free to people who have capped several hours into the game. They give you monthly atoms which cost money for one, they give you unlimited junk stash limit, which I feel is
    a great advantage for players, and lastly they give you a pre built mini camp that is quite great if you ask me. Definitely not a free service but just like everyone else is thinking, maybe the price should be lowered.

Thanks for the questions!

-Rare
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

I fully agree and if they don't get Fallout 5 right, they may have lost me. I am a massive fan of Bethesda's and i am starting to have concerns with them atm. So here is to wishing for the best with them on the next game.
Thema:

1. Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much? - Similar Threads - Fallout 1st Bethesda

2. Fallout 76 on Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 on Xbox game pass: Downloaded Fallout 76 and started the game up only to receive a message "Your profile privileges do not allow you to play multiplayer games. Please select a different profile." i've been in a...
  3. UNable to play FALLOUT 76 full xbox gaming pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    UNable to play FALLOUT 76 full xbox gaming pass for PC: [img] Error code is totally not find any article on internet , so i dont know what's going on , i just want to play a game , Windows and the apps is updated. 28b7e608-84e6-4033-8c0a-a269fb7c7a06
  4. Fallout 76 The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library: The procedure entry point cef_menu_model_create could not be located in the dynamic link library [img] 0c52c256-3be7-4843-b27a-5e629f4ab36f
  5. Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3: Hey so I need to install games for windows live to run fallout 3 (via steam) on windows 10. I got the installer here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 It encounters an error at...
  6. Fallout 76 SCAM!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 SCAM!!!: I bought the Fallout 76 game thinking I can play the solo campaign offline like a normal game, now come to find out I have to pay Xbox $9.99 for the rest of my life to continue playing Fallout 76....
  7. Fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st: I purchased Fallout 1st on the seventh of April, 2020 and it automatically started a renewing charge for the next month (eight May). To stop this, I cancelled the renewal around mid-April, and it...
  8. Fallout 76 1st платная подписка

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 76 1st платная подписка: Всем доьрый день. В меню игры Fallout 76 не могу оформить подписку, пишет что «недоступно в вашем регионе» Кто знает почему, когда будет доступна и где и как можно было бы ее оформить для xbox...
  9. I can't subscribe to fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't subscribe to fallout 1st: I redeemed a gift card and I have 35 euros in the account the message is this Check your account The payment option for an existing subscription has been refused and prevents this...
  10. non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st: ho riscattato una gift card e nel conto ho 35 euro il messaggio è questo Controlla il tuo account L'opzione di pagamento per un abbonamento esistente è stata rifiutata e impedisce questo...