Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

Discus and support Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand server cost but I don't really see much value 3714acb3-1e6e-426d-be73-756d9b893d3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewiag, Oct 26, 2019.

1. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

I understand server cost but I don't really see much value

:)

matthewiag, Oct 26, 2019
  2. SirBionicLegs Win User

It all depends on how dedicated you are to the game and its future, Elder scrolls started off rough but not has some amazing content making the payments worth it. I might say wait until some time has passed then see what they have to offer and if it appeals
    to you what so ever.
  3. oDarth Plagueis Win User

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad deal if the game wasn't so broken.
  4. RyanLandon Win User

My biggest issue is the scrap box and tent because they promised no pay to win, and I also don't like the private worlds as I now have to pay to play Fallout 76 like a normal Fallout game.
  5. Rare Squared Win User

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

Great questions!

1. What is your opinion of this Fallout 1st membership?

A: I really would of liked then to wait until their game was perfected and they worked out all the kinks with Fallout 1st before they released it. I don't think it's a bad idea entirely. And if you watch JuiceHead in YT, he gives a good description of why
    they released this in the first place. It's very detailed and a mist watch if you are a Fallout fan.

2. Would you prefer to see the game improved first?

A: As I answered above, I really wanted to see the game perfected before this update came out. Plus I feel as though they didn't do a whole lot of testing before releasing it, because there are a lot of problems with
    it upon release.

3. Should it be FREE for those that have played a certain amount of hours or level?

A: I don't think they should release it for free to people who have capped several hours into the game. They give you monthly atoms which cost money for one, they give you unlimited junk stash limit, which I feel is
    a great advantage for players, and lastly they give you a pre built mini camp that is quite great if you ask me. Definitely not a free service but just like everyone else is thinking, maybe the price should be lowered.

Thanks for the questions!

-Rare
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

I fully agree and if they don't get Fallout 5 right, they may have lost me. I am a massive fan of Bethesda's and i am starting to have concerns with them atm. So here is to wishing for the best with them on the next game.
Thema:

1. Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much? - Similar Threads - Fallout 1st Bethesda

2. Fallout 3 dlc not being recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not being recognized: I'm currently playing through fallout 3. I've transferred all my content from my xbox one to my xbox one x. I've manually(with the disc) installed fallout 3, and its dlc. If I manage the game and...
  3. Serious Fallout 76 discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Fallout 76 discussion: Hello to everyone reading this! Ive been reading alot online about people disguised with Bethesda mostly over Fallout76... Personally i love the game and dont understand the pure hate people...
  4. Fallout 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC: I’ve gotten back into Fallout 3 and went to purchase the DLCs in the XboxOne marketplace app only to find Operation: Anchorage, Mothership Zeta and Broken Steel, but not Point Lookout or The Pitt....
  5. Fallout First Abo cancelation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout First Abo cancelation: How can I get my money back from a Produkt that isn't working to 70%. I bought Fallout first Abo for 15€ and it's a trippel A scam like no other. 5a7a7d8d-1c6c-4118-8689-42d3d5c96d67
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY disc download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY disc download: This may seem like a stupid question, but does Fallout 3 GOTY disc require internet to download from the discs? 77d02c99-ec38-4cd0-ac97-38924a4beffb
  7. Favorite Fallout game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Fallout game: It has to be Fallout New Vegas, Followed by Fallout 3 and then Fallout 4. Fallout 76 was just pure disappointment and now with the membership sale it's way down on my list....
  8. Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.: So I originally bought the regular version (not the Ultimate edition or whatever it was called) of New Vegas for 360, and then later digitally bought the DLC's, yet when I go to install the DLC's...
  9. Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4: What is going on with this syncing data every [Mod Removed - Profanity] time I start this game now???? If this don't improve its Get rid of Xbox and get a PlayStation Sick of this [Mod Removed -...
  10. Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas no sound (Gamepass): Like the title says: I downloaded FNV via Gamepass and the game has no sound whatsoever. Tried reinstalling and holding power button for 10sec to, supposedly, clear the cache. Also tried to quit...