Fallout 3 and a halo 5 codes gone

Discus and support Fallout 3 and a halo 5 codes gone in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The messages containing the codes for fallout 3 and my halo 5 visor have been lost please resend them 1e7d35b7-4839-47bd-a4cf-5705177ff947 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Apollo0087, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Apollo0087
    Apollo0087 Guest

The messages containing the codes for fallout 3 and my halo 5 visor have been lost please resend them

:)

Apollo0087, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Paradoges
    Paradoges Guest
    Redeem Code Expired

I preordered Halo 5 and Fallout 4 on August 19th or 20th, and my redeem code for Fallout 3 and Halo Spartan **** has expired. Can I get both of them back?

Paradoges, Jan 1, 2016
  3. What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

1.fallout 4

2.dying light

3.battlefront

4. COD BO 3

5. battlefield 4 and hardline

6. halo 5 but also disappointed in no split screen, cliffhanger story

DeathWatcher 69, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. DhuPereira Win User

Seu TOP 5

1 - Halo Reach

2 - Fallout 3

3 - Halo 4

4 - Skyrim

5 - Fallout new vegas
  7. Drept Win User

Fallout3 code

I also bought Fallout 4 on 10th November. No code yet via emails or message centre. I have received gears of war and halo 5 codes but nothing about Fallout 3. Contacted support and they said to post about it in the forums!
  8. xxxTerryxxx Win User

What game do you think should be considered the game of the year 2015?

Fallout 4. I like Halo 5, I like The Witcher 3, but I love Fallout 4.
  9. Ragnarok5000 Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

My favorite games of the year

1. Witcher 3

2. Fallout 4

3. Halo 5

4. Mad Max

5. Dying Light
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 and a halo 5 codes gone - Similar Threads - Fallout halo codes

2. Fallout 4 keeps fressing .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps fressing .: How do I Stop this from happening 3to 4 times per hour? 7d80476b-0f64-470d-aa8c-dbf9c8690354
  3. I can't subscribe to fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't subscribe to fallout 1st: I redeemed a gift card and I have 35 euros in the account the message is this Check your account The payment option for an existing subscription has been refused and prevents this...
  4. non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non riesco ad abbonarmi a fallout 1st: ho riscattato una gift card e nel conto ho 35 euro il messaggio è questo Controlla il tuo account L'opzione di pagamento per un abbonamento esistente è stata rifiutata e impedisce questo...
  5. cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One: I have (OWN) a disc for an Xbox One game "Fallout 4" and I was able to play it for some time. However, now, when I try to launch and play it, I see an error message with an error code: "To play...
  6. fallout 4 keeps freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 keeps freezing up: My game seems to be freezing up in the same spot,and restarted c83b91ab-2f00-400f-b37e-357952cbce16
  7. fallout 4 loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 loading: i just downloaded a lot of mods for my digital fallout 4 game so i wanted to start a fresh save but i have and infinite loading screen it just cycles through the main menu images over and over...
  8. Using Halo Reach assets in Fallout 4 (PC)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Halo Reach assets in Fallout 4 (PC)?: Hello to all. Ive got a curious question for all who may know a better answer for this. I am attempting to create a non-profit, free for all to use 'MOD' for Fallout 4 (PC Only), and I was hoping...
  9. What Game to get? Halo/ COD / Fallout / SWBF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Game to get? Halo/ COD / Fallout / SWBF: Wanting to get a new game soon. Which one would you pick and why? 54887e53-607d-4ae2-bd16-de06b348d04e
  10. Tried to purchase Fallout 4 and it Decided to give me Halo 5... Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to purchase Fallout 4 and it Decided to give me Halo 5... Again.: So I bought and downloaded Halo 5 with a CC, and two hours later redeemed a code, and bought Fallout 4. Yes I am 100% sure that I selected the Fallout 4 pre-order tile and not the Halo 5, as Halo...