Fallout 3 and rainbow six Vegas 2 codes

Discus and support Fallout 3 and rainbow six Vegas 2 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not received either of the codes even though. I pre ordered fallout 4 and siege. I received my first one today which was just Vegas 1 on its... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JipJ, Nov 20, 2015.

1. JipJ
    JipJ Guest

I have not received either of the codes even though. I pre ordered fallout 4 and siege. I received my first one today which was just Vegas 1 on its own although I pre ordered fallout 4 first? I'd really like my codes. These we're pre ordered using the
    xbox store.

:)

2. Need codes resent

The codes for Fallout 3, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 from the purchases of Fallout 4 and Rainbow Six Siege are not in my message inbox and was directed by Microsoft Support to post here to have the codes resent.

Mercenary2011, Nov 20, 2015
  3. I did not receive codes for rainbow 6 vegas or vegas 2, and didn't use the cofe for fallout 3 before it was automatically deleted

I bought rainbow six siege on 3rd January 2016 and have not yet received codes for rainbow six vegas or vegas 2. i also bought fallout 4 on 11/11/15 received the code for fallout 3 but did not use it before it was automatically deleted from my xbox one

a tiny cowboy, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 and rainbow six Vegas 2 codes

Hey there xIIJazzR!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 23, 2015
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

I'd love to hear your opinion!

Venetica

Fallout 3

Fallout NV

Assassins Creed Liberation

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Wet
  6. LRT Nath Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
  7. ranger149 Win User

Still need codes for RS:V and RS:V2 for purchasing Rainbow Six Siege

I just got the code for Rainbow Six Vegas.. But still need the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Thank you.
  8. JonEwalkir Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

The promotion is supposed to give you redemption codes for both rainbow six Vegas and rainbow six Vegas 2 for Xbox 360. While I received two separate messages (one for each game) the codes were the same and actually only applied for rainbow six vegas; I
    checked the store and it shows rainbow six vegas already purchased but not rainbow six vegas 2. So the message I received for rainbow six Vegas 2 is missing a valid redemption code. How do I resolve this? I contacted customer support and they provided me with
    a link that directed me here.

thank you

jonathan
  9. Phillip Short Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Same thing happened to me. I received both of my messages separately, each containing codes from pre-ordering Rainbow Six Siege, one saying it was for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and the other for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but both codes are the same and when used they
    each give a digital copy of Vegas 1. I would like a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 and rainbow six Vegas 2 codes - Similar Threads - Fallout rainbow six

2. Fallout 4 Season Pass Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season Pass Gone: Hey guys, So recently I bought a new Xbox, the Gears 5 one. All my games and saves transferred save for one. For some reason my Fallout 4 Season Pass is gone. So most of my saves are dependant...
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76: I played for ages, did the main quest, Im currently waiting on the big update next year before I play anymore. The game is fun, but only really when you play with other people that you know. I...
  4. Fallout New Vegas - Motor Runner bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas - Motor Runner bug: I'm experiencing a known issue with the Motor Runner no longer engaging in dialogue when you try to talk with him. Initially, you can speak with him once. Whether you want to speak with him about...
  5. Fallout 3 , Gears of War 1 and 3 , Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2 redeem codes ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 , Gears of War 1 and 3 , Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2 redeem codes ...: Hello. I have those codes and cant activate then. None of methods doesnt work. Can somebody help me? 292ef4a8-716f-4f3f-98c3-d6347255bd62
  6. Xbox live messages with fallout 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 codes are gone.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages with fallout 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 codes are gone.: Purchased fallout 4 and rainbow 6 siege and received free codes for fallout 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 in two separate messages from xbox live. Received three promotional messages from xbox live and...
  7. my Fallout 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2 codes automatically deleted, but never worked anyway, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my Fallout 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2 codes automatically deleted, but never worked anyway, ...: I purchased Fallout 4 and Rainbow Six Siege and received codes for Fallout 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2, respectively. When attempting to use the codes I received error messages. I couldn't find...
  8. Promo Codes for Fallout 3 and the Rainbow Six Vegas Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Codes for Fallout 3 and the Rainbow Six Vegas Games: Hello, Realize that I have a few days possibly to wait for the Vegas codes. But like many others I did not receive my Fallout 3 code. Appreciate any help or perhaps a heads up on the Vegas codes....
  9. I have not received my code for Fallout 3? or Rainbow Siege for that matter

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my code for Fallout 3? or Rainbow Siege for that matter: I have yet to receive any codes for my purchases through the market place for Fallout 4 purchased 10/14, or Rainbow Siege purchased 10/17? 1326d48e-b80c-409a-b98a-9adc68b1d6d3
  10. Just Cause 2/ fallout 3/ rainbow six vegas 1&2 codes not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 2/ fallout 3/ rainbow six vegas 1&2 codes not working?: i have just cause 2/ fallout 3/ rainbox six vegas 1&2 from their respective games and every time i enter the code the games name comes up saying its a prepaid code and everything but when i press...