Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Haven't been able to redeem the code for Fallout 3 and the Xbox message got deleted. Because when I tried redeeming it at my 360 it said the region is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sonic Turtle67, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

Haven't been able to redeem the code for Fallout 3 and the Xbox message got deleted. Because when I tried redeeming it at my 360 it said the region is not available. So I let it pass, knowing it got redeemed. Now, when I checked Xbox One in "Ready to install",
    it wasn't there. So I tried getting the code and redeeming it, but the message got automatically deleted. I Pre-ordered Fallout 4 btw. And MS Support asked me to go here stating "100% they will provide you with a code".

Email: [Mod Removed - Please do not post your personal information on these very public forums.]

:)

Sonic Turtle67, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of Purchase: 11/10/2015

I Pre-ordered Fallout 4 digitally from the Microsoft store, and I received a code to redeem Fallout 3 via my xbox live messages. However I did not know that your message history gets deleted after a while and so the message with my Fallout 3 code is gone.
    I wanted to redeem it now since Fallout 3 is backwards compatible with the Xbox One.

thesilentspam, Nov 20, 2015
  3. JoTheSmoSho
    JoTheSmoSho Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Bought fallout 4 on my xbox one and got a message from xbox live for a fallout 3 code but I accidentally deleted my messages so I lost the code

JoTheSmoSho, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

Hey, Sonic! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Sonic! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. UKPenfold Win User

Fallout 4 promotional offer

I preordored fallout 4 received the code for fallout 3 was waiting till it was added to backwards compatibility preview as I sold my 360 when I bought my xbox one. Unfortunately the message has been automatically deleted without me redeeming the code is
    there anyway of getting the code back, as I didn't realise messages got deleted automatically
  7. mikeboy12 Win User

Code lost in message that expired.

Hi, I havent been able to play on my xbox for a while and when I purchased Fallout 4 I never redeemed the Fallout 3 code. Several months later that message is deleted, and I am left with no code! Please help,

Thanks,
  8. Pandoras Virus Win User

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

According to the game page for Fallout 4:

"Through February 8, 2016, purchase Fallout 4 and receive Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. Redeem your code on Xbox One or Xbox.com. Fallout 3 will be backward compatible so you can
    play it on Xbox One starting November 12."

When I got my code it was sent via a Xbox Live Message; so make sure to check your messages. If you didn't get the code you should contact Xbox support.
  9. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One - Similar Threads - Fallout Code Deleted

2. Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3: Hello! I deleted the message with the activation code fallout 3. The code has been received with the purchase of fallout 4. How can I restore the code for the game? Account name are [MOD...
  3. Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code: I bought my Xbox One back in March, along with Fallout 4. A while later I received a message for the Rocket 69 download code for Forza 6. I wasn't into the Forza series at the time and a short...
  4. I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code: I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code for buying Fallout 4 from the xbox store. Is there any chance I could get it back? Because a nice person said that I...
  5. I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...: I pre ordered Fallout 4 a while back and got the code for fallout 3, however I guess i never redeemed it and deleted the messages from xbox. I still have my confirmation email for pre ordering, I...
  6. The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired or was accidentally deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired or was accidentally deleted.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11/18/2015” gamertag: I think the message may have been deleted on accident, but didn't get a...
  7. Fallout 3 code deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code deleted: My xbox message with my fallout 3 code, since I preordered fallout 4, was deleted. Can I get it back? f54d9e58-cfab-4795-b992-87a192eda91e
  8. Accidentally deleted Rocket '69 code for fallout 4 and frenzy 6 message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted Rocket '69 code for fallout 4 and frenzy 6 message: mistakenly deleted my xbox one message that contained the code for the fallout 4/forenza 6 car download. Please help me in recovering this message if it is possible.this is concerning the Rocket...
  9. email with code for fallout 3 was deleted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    email with code for fallout 3 was deleted.: i preordered fallout 4 digitally before the game came out and got the message with the code to download fallout 3 but never downloaded it. it was deleted 30 days later by xbox live and now that i...
  10. Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2 CODES DELETED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 and Just Cause 2 CODES DELETED: I pre ordered Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 and received the codes for the previous games but never got to redeem them and they got DELETED.Just Cause 3 was purchased on 22 November 2015 and Fallout...