Fallout 3 Code Disappeared from Messages before NXE Update

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code Disappeared from Messages before NXE Update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4 on 9/23, and received my message containing the code several days later. However, apparently in error, I waited for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NateDreyfuss, Nov 13, 2015.

1. NateDreyfuss
    NateDreyfuss Guest

Hey, I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4 on 9/23, and received my message containing the code several days later. However, apparently in error, I waited for compatibility to be released and the message is now gone, deleted either by the NXE update or by passage
    of time(?). Support said to post here for aid.

:)

NateDreyfuss, Nov 13, 2015
  2. goody869
    goody869 Guest
    Fallout 4 pre order lost code

I pre ordered Fallout 4 and received a code to download Fallout 3 for Xbox one in a message. However the message has since disappeared along with the code before i used it. How can i retrieve this?

goody869, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Reddeem Xbox game

When I purchased fallout 4 for the Xbox one Xbox sent me a message saying that you purchased fallout 4 and that to click on the message to redeem the code for fallout 3 and before I could redeem the code the message disappeared so I cloudnt redeem the code.

xXdarkwolfXx339, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Fallout 3 Code Disappeared from Messages before NXE Update :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Fallout 3 code disappeared from messages

7. EmilieLara Win User

Fallout 3 Code Message Disappeared

Hey there, steelersBgreat!

I can get you the link to the correct forum to have that code replaced. That link is:

forums.xbox.com/.../4272.aspx

I would strongly suggest going there to get that code for Fallout 3 replaced. And in the future, any games sent to you this way should definitely be either written down somewhere to be redeemed later or redeemed at the time you receive the code.

Hope this helps!
  8. MLGx DarkKnight Win User

Fallout 3 code message disappeared

I had the exact same issue, I should've written it down but I didn't think much of it at the time. How can I get mine
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code message disappeared

No problem! Glad that we could help!
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Code Disappeared from Messages before NXE Update - Similar Threads - Fallout Code Disappeared

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  4. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  5. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  6. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  7. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...
  8. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...
  9. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  10. Fallout 3 code disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 code disappeared: With the purchase of Fallout 4 i received a code for Fallout 3 however i didn't pay much attention towards the code that was sent to me. The message containing the code seems to have disappeared....