fallout 3 code disappeared

Discus and support fallout 3 code disappeared in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, i pre ordered fallout 4 on August 12 and i got the fallout 3 code today and it said redeem so i did but after i did it said i had to redeem it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by majorcam12, Aug 19, 2015.

1. majorcam12
    majorcam12 Guest

hello, i pre ordered fallout 4 on August 12 and i got the fallout 3 code today and it said redeem so i did but after i did it said i had to redeem it on my 360 so i turned on my 360 but when i went to redeem code the code disappeared so i would like a new
    code please. gt is

:)

majorcam12, Aug 19, 2015
  2. BiLLzuMaNaTi
    BiLLzuMaNaTi Guest
    Message with Fallout 3 code disappeared

My message with my Fallout 3 code disappeared fallout 3 code disappeared :(

BiLLzuMaNaTi, Aug 19, 2015
  3. SKYD1GGER
    SKYD1GGER Guest
    fallout 3 code

fallout 3 code has disappeared. never got to install it...

SKYD1GGER, Aug 19, 2015
  4. fallout 3 code disappeared

majorcam12,

Just wanted to let you know you posted in the right place. An Xbox Support member should chime in in the next day or two and should be able to help you recover your code once they verify your Fallout 4 pre-order.

eG x Thee Elf, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code disappeared!

Hey there Zeus197666!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

majorcam12,

Just wanted to let you know you posted in the right place. An Xbox Support member should chime in in the next day or two and should be able to help you recover your code once they verify your Fallout 4 pre-order.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code disappeared?

Hey there Zeus197666!

HERE. =)
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

Fallout 3 code disappeared

Hey there,

Xbox Live messages are automatically deleted after a set time (90 days I believe). It should be possible to get the message resent. You'll need to post in the support section of the following forum: https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/forums/0d7dc557-ea57-4938-a0e8-7f05d0a019fe_e2e46498-6402-4c6a-b958-69d89563efc1/General-Sales-Promotions

Have a great day!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code disappeared

Hey there infectedwolf6!

HERE. =)
Thema:

1. fallout 3 code disappeared - Similar Threads - fallout code disappeared

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  4. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  5. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  6. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  7. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...
  8. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...
  9. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  10. Fallout 3 code disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 code disappeared: With the purchase of Fallout 4 i received a code for Fallout 3 however i didn't pay much attention towards the code that was sent to me. The message containing the code seems to have disappeared....