Fallout 3 code disappeared?

Discus and support Fallout 3 code disappeared? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, I tried entering my fallout 3 code multiple times (the one I got from preordering fallout 4) but it kept coming up with an error (both on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zeus197666, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Zeus197666
    Zeus197666 Guest

hi, I tried entering my fallout 3 code multiple times (the one I got from preordering fallout 4) but it kept coming up with an error (both on my xbox and on xbox.com and I thought I'd leave it a little while till I try again.

I just checked for my code and it has disappeared, can anyone help me and is this the right place?

:)

Zeus197666, Nov 7, 2015
  2. JiMb01101
    JiMb01101 Guest
    Fallout 3 download code

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

JiMb01101, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 lost

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “12/25/2015”
    • Issue:
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code was deleted before I redeemed the code.”

HaloCreeper990, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 code disappeared?

Hey there Zeus197666!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. IAMTHEBUBBLES Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

I might have gotten my fallout 3 code but I do not remember and now I can't buy fallout 3 so now I need my fallout 3 code again
  6. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  7. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  8. UsedSpoon026 Win User

New Fallout 3 Code

Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
  9. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code disappeared? - Similar Threads - Fallout code disappeared

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  4. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support 4 months ago to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5),...
  5. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  6. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 & Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  7. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...
  8. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared: I was directed here by Xbox Support to get help from a moderator. I wanted to ask if there's any possible way I can get codes for the Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 (for playing Halo 5), and the...
  9. Codes for Warthog for Forza Horizon 3 + Fallout 4 Cars for Forza 6 Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
  10. Fallout 3 code disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 code disappeared: With the purchase of Fallout 4 i received a code for Fallout 3 however i didn't pay much attention towards the code that was sent to me. The message containing the code seems to have disappeared....