fallout 3 code gone

Discus and support fallout 3 code gone in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, thought i had a fallout 3 code from buying fallout 4. Its not in my messages anymore and I cant download fallout 3 from the store or games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by eight8z@sbcglobal.net, Nov 19, 2015.

1. fallout 3 code gone

Hi, thought i had a fallout 3 code from buying fallout 4. Its not in my messages anymore and I cant download fallout 3 from the store or games and apps.

:)

eight8z@sbcglobal.net, Nov 19, 2015
  2. xP tRiiX
    xP tRiiX Guest
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared.

I preordered Fallout 4, but never redeemed Fallout 3, now the code is gone? Can I get a new one?

xP tRiiX, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Free Fallout 3 Code message has Expired, PLEASE HELP!!!

I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4 on November 5th. 2015 and I never Redeemed my Fallout 3 Code and now the Message is Long Gone, Please HELP!!!

TywinTheLion221, Nov 19, 2015
  4. fallout 3 code gone

Hey, Itemize! We're looking into your situation. Keep an eye on this thread for updates. fallout 3 code gone :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 23, 2015
  5. N0OBLy Win User

Fallout 3 code on Xbox One

I pre-ordered and purchased my copy of Fallout 4 the day it was released. When I went home, I also looked for the code within my case. There was no code. A day later, I went back to the store and asked why i didn't have a code. Game Stop said the code for
    fallout 3 would be sent over my Xbox live messages. So I started playing Fallout 4 and since i was busy with fallout 4 for awhile, i never used the code. Then when I was ready to play Fallout 3, the code was gone.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Fallout 3 code gone

Hi there!

All Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days, and it is not possible to access previously deleted/expired messages.

In the future, please make sure that you read your check/read your messages regularly so that you don't miss any!

However, Xbox Support may be able to trace the code that was sent to you (though I cannot guarantee it). They will reply to this thread in due course.

I hope this helps.

-
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 code gone

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

fallout 3 code gone

Hey, Itemize! We're looking into your situation. Keep an eye on this thread for updates. :)
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code gone

Hey there WLexisVG!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

fallout 3 code gone

1. fallout 3 code gone - Similar Threads - fallout code gone

2. Xbox live messages with fallout 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 codes are gone.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live messages with fallout 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 codes are gone.: Purchased fallout 4 and rainbow 6 siege and received free codes for fallout 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2 in two separate messages from xbox live. Received three promotional messages from xbox live and...
  3. Fallout 3 and a halo 5 codes gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 and a halo 5 codes gone: The messages containing the codes for fallout 3 and my halo 5 visor have been lost please resend them 1e7d35b7-4839-47bd-a4cf-5705177ff947
  4. Fallout 3 code gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code gone: Hi, I had my code to download Fallout 3, because I bought the digital copy of Fallout 4. The message is gone now and I have no idea how to get it back. Thanks 25665de7-0014-40b0-8cf0-090770910c90
  5. Fallout 3 redeem code gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 redeem code gone: Hi! I got a code in my messages to download Fallout 3. This was part of the deal when I got Fallout 4, digitally. Now, the message was only sent to my Xbox message list and therefore it was...
  6. free fallout 3 code gone from messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    free fallout 3 code gone from messages: I didnt install when it was sent now it has been deleted. can you resend please? Thanks cbf88fd6-1e0e-4d8a-82b3-cecb66c5ee66
  7. Fallout 3 Code gone from messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code gone from messages: Hi there, I preordered fallout 4 through the Xbox store, and was sent a code for Fallout 3 through my messages. at first I couldn't redeem it on my Xbox One because backwards compatibility...
  8. Fallout 3 redeem code message gone

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 redeem code message gone: I got an email for the redeem code of Fallout 3 after buying Fallout 4, but the email just disappeared. I would like the code back, thanks. 21b4fd64-aefc-445d-be0a-4824f7e88e0b
  9. fallout 3 code gone from messages after xbox one update

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fallout 3 code gone from messages after xbox one update: Promotion Details: Fallout 4 Pre-Order Date of Purchase: Oct 9, 2015, Order number 567172081737302013 Promo Item(s): Fallout 3 Note: I have received the message with the code but could not use...
  10. Fallout 3 Code message EXPIRED, and the message is gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Code message EXPIRED, and the message is gone.: My message that gave me my Fallout 3 code expired after around 30 days. c89c5229-fc8a-4cad-a2b0-60713ec290ec