Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

Discus and support Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Fallout 4 back in July according to my order history, but still haven't received the code for it. Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BriansAWildDown, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 back in July according to my order history, but still haven't received the code for it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

BriansAWildDown, Nov 5, 2015
  2. Ben360live
    Ben360live Guest
    No fallout 3 code after fallout 4 preorder from store

I haven't received a message containing a download code for fallout 3. I preordered fallout 4 from the store a few days before release and the code still hasn't arrived.

Ben360live, Nov 5, 2015
  3. AUSFestivus
    AUSFestivus Guest
    Have not received Fallout 3 code

Evening.

Purchased Fallout 4 12 days ago. Code for Fallout 3 has not arrived.

AUSFestivus, Nov 5, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

Hey there, Brian! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

1. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived - Similar Threads - Fallout code hasn't

2. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  4. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  5. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  6. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  7. It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I should have received a digital copy of fallout 3 within 10 days, but it has not come through. 0ed9743c-f51a-446a-98a1-305b4eb51282
  8. Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent: Hi, I preordered Fallout 4 however I have not received a message containing the code for Fallout 3. thanks, . b2b50427-cdbb-4fee-b4f1-e799d2392248
  9. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived: I have yet to receive my code... c4e737ce-7a8e-4509-8cb2-a319ea2f577e
  10. Fallout 3 code hasn't come

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code hasn't come: Hey guys, title says it all, i preordered fallout 4 about 2 weeks ago(the description claimed the free fallout 3 promotion was still a go) and i haven't received my download code for fallout 3. I...