Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I preordered Fallout 4 however I have not received a message containing the code for Fallout 3. thanks, . b2b50427-cdbb-4fee-b4f1-e799d2392248 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The Crusty Log, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent

Hi, I preordered Fallout 4 however I have not received a message containing the code for Fallout 3.

thanks, .

:)

The Crusty Log, Nov 18, 2015
  2. freakyturnip
    freakyturnip Guest
    Missing fallout 3 code

Bought fallout 4 digitally and it's been over a week and I still haven't received my code for fallout 3, I bought it digitally and was really looking forward to playing fallout 3 again but my code hasn't been delivered from Xbox yet

freakyturnip, Nov 18, 2015
  3. RaveMandin
    RaveMandin Guest
    Fallout 3 code..Sorry

Hi, I was told to make another post if my fallout 3 code hasn't been sent by friday, November 27, I bought the game the 10th of November and I never received a message from xbox sending me code, so it couldn't have been deleted.. thank you agian for the
    support

-

RaveMandin, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent

Hey there The Crusty Log!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Fallout 3 code not been sent

Hi The Crusty Log!

It can take up to 10 days to receive your code. Be sure to wait the full 10 days and if you still haven't received the code let us know :)
  6. Transient Light Win User

Fallout 3 code!

I purchased 13 days ago, so I know no message was sent, just checked in case. And it says free fallout 3 with digital purchase, so it is there. Just no code has been sent at all.
  7. zOmBiEdUdE9978 Win User

Fallout 3 Code not sent

Hello,

I brought Fallout 4 and have still not recieved the Fallout 3 code yet, please could i have a code sent to me?

Hugo
  8. Mbezlar828 Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hey there , i bought fallout 4 pre-order on my xbox one On june 24th, and i havent been sent my fallout 3 code yet at all was hoping you could help me with this cannot find the code anywere on my console or emails. Thanks

Matthew betts
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 code missing

Hey there, holm3sy1984! If you bought the physical copy of Fallout 4 and there is no Fallout 3 code in there, you will want to go back to the retailer. The only Fallout 3 codes that we give here are when users purchased the game through the Xbox One Store
    and was sent a code through the message center. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent

1. Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent - Similar Threads - Fallout Code Hasn't

2. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  3. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...
  4. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  5. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  6. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  7. It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I should have received a digital copy of fallout 3 within 10 days, but it has not come through. 0ed9743c-f51a-446a-98a1-305b4eb51282
  8. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived: I have yet to receive my code... c4e737ce-7a8e-4509-8cb2-a319ea2f577e
  9. Fallout 3 code hasn't come

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code hasn't come: Hey guys, title says it all, i preordered fallout 4 about 2 weeks ago(the description claimed the free fallout 3 promotion was still a go) and i haven't received my download code for fallout 3. I...
  10. Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code hasn't arrived: I pre-ordered Fallout 4 back in July according to my order history, but still haven't received the code for it. Thanks in advance. 7b2ff8f7-220c-4d78-816a-8ff86ca3fc1f