Fallout 3 Code issue

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been out of town on business for the past few months and was not aware that messages disappear off of consoles after 30 days so I was unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PhilWonziks, Jan 2, 2016.

1. PhilWonziks
    PhilWonziks Guest

Fallout 3 Code issue

I have been out of town on business for the past few months and was not aware that messages disappear off of consoles after 30 days so I was unable to redeem my download code for Fallout 3 for preordering Fallout 4. I would like to request the team that
    handles sending out codes to send me another one please. Thanks in advance.

Dave

:)

PhilWonziks, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Neon Blur
    Neon Blur Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Purchased: 11/15/2015

Issue: the message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

Neon Blur, Jan 2, 2016
  3. MicBNE
    MicBNE Guest

Date of purchase: 11/11/2015

Issue:

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”Issue:“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

MicBNE, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Fallout 3 Code issue

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  6. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  7. UsedSpoon026 Win User

New Fallout 3 Code

Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
  8. Virtuahead Win User

Fallout 3 code

Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  9. Mbezlar828 Win User

Fallout 3 code - expired message

Promotion : free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

Date of purchase : 24th july 2015

Issue : my fallout 3 code has either not been send or it has expired

I would be grateful if you could resend the code either email or xbox live.
Thema:

Fallout 3 Code issue

1. Fallout 3 Code issue - Similar Threads - Fallout Code issue

2. Fallout 4 code issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 code issues: Dear Xbox support, please help me with this issue. I bought a fallout 4 season pass code at gamestop and I was so happy to get it until I got home and redeemed the code. Once I redeemed the code...
  3. Fallout 3 code redeem issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code redeem issue: Hi Support, I bought a Fallout4 disc and inside it comes with a Free Fallout 3 redeem code. I tried using that code in my Xbox One Store, but failed to redeem. Its showing this error -...
  4. Fallout 3 Game Code Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Game Code Issues: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with physical purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: (Anywhere between 1-30)/12/15 Issue: I get error code 0x80153016 when I try to redeem my Fallout 3 code....
  5. Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Date of Purchase: November 12, 2015 Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. I was so focused on playing...
  6. Fallout 3 Code Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code Issue: After a chat with a helpful Xbox Customer Service member about the isshe of the Fallout 3 code getting deleted from my message center, he told me to come here and request a new code, so I am!...
  7. Fallout 4 season pass code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass code issue: Dear Xbox support, please help me with this issue. I bought a fallout 4 season pass code at gamestop and I was so happy to get it until I got home and redeemed the code. Once I redeemed the code...
  8. Fallout 3 download code issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 download code issue.: Every time I try to use the Fallout 3 download code I got with my Fallout 4 purchase, after I put in the code and press redeem it says 'sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. Please try to...
  9. Fallout 3 Code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Code redeem issue: I got my Fallout 3 code when the game released 10th November.And soon after that i received message from Xbox Live about Fallout 3 code.I didnt redeem this code in 30 days.I want you to send me...
  10. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Issue: I purchased Fallout 4 on the xbox store on 11/14/15 and the message with my Fallout 3 code has expired before I redeemed the code. Is there a way someone could resend my code or am I out of luck?...