Fallout 3 code message expired before I could use it.

Discus and support Fallout 3 code message expired before I could use it. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; - I preordered Fallout 4 - recieved promo code for Fallout 3 - Was unable to download due to Fallout 4's release date - message expired - Now I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Whiteyfrom1990, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 code message expired before I could use it.

- I preordered Fallout 4

- recieved promo code for Fallout 3

- Was unable to download due to Fallout 4's release date

- message expired

- Now I'm sad

Product: Fallout 3 (as part of the Fallout 4 order)

Date Purchased: 08/2015

Problem: Message containing code expired.

:)

Whiteyfrom1990, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Fallout 3 code disappeared

pre-ordered Fallout 4 and got a message with the Fallout 3 code. I was waiting for the backwards compatibility so I could use it. But the message expired before I even got the chance to use it. Thank you.

infectedwolf6, Nov 15, 2015
  3. The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

Hi, the message with my Fallout 3 code expired before i could redeem it. Any chance i can still get it?

Thanks

skman-E0690712-0118-4EC1-B6E9-66BAA683395F, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Fallout 3 code message expired before I could use it. :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. ShadowDragon867 Win User

fallout 3 code

i did not preorder the game. i bought it the day of release. on the page of fallout 4 in the description it states that any purchase made of the game before february 8 2016 will recieve a code for fallout 3. and it has only been 10 days since my purchase
    so there is no way that the message could have expired
  7. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  8. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  9. AquaticaI Win User

Fallout 3 Promotional Code

BTW purchased Fallout 4 on November 22, 2015. “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code message expired before I could use it. - Similar Threads - Fallout code message

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3: Hello! I deleted the message with the activation code fallout 3. The code has been received with the purchase of fallout 4. How can I restore the code for the game? Account name are [MOD...
  4. Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code: I bought my Xbox One back in March, along with Fallout 4. A while later I received a message for the Rocket 69 download code for Forza 6. I wasn't into the Forza series at the time and a short...
  5. recovering fallout 3 message and/or code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recovering fallout 3 message and/or code: Received a message last year after purchasing fallout 4. It was a code for fallout 3. Unfortunately that message disappeared before I could activate the code. I am trying to either retrieve the...
  6. I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code: I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code for buying Fallout 4 from the xbox store. Is there any chance I could get it back? Because a nice person said that I...
  7. I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...: I pre ordered Fallout 4 a while back and got the code for fallout 3, however I guess i never redeemed it and deleted the messages from xbox. I still have my confirmation email for pre ordering, I...
  8. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.: I purchased Fallout 4 for the Xbox One last year and received the message with the code for Fallout 3. I didn't use the code at the time, and the message has since expired. GT:...
  9. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  10. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......