Fallout 3 code message not working

Discus and support Fallout 3 code message not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a Fallout 3 code for my Fallout 4 digital purchase at the end of November. I forgot to redeem it and now my message is unable to opened. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Joe PooNz Face, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Fallout 3 code message not working

I received a Fallout 3 code for my Fallout 4 digital purchase at the end of November. I forgot to redeem it and now my message is unable to opened. I was advised to seek another code here.

Thanks GT:

:)

Joe PooNz Face, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Punish8r74
    Punish8r74 Guest
    Fallout 3 Promo code not working when bought fallout 4

I recently bought Fallout 4 which came with a leaflet for Fallout 3 for free. I inputted the code but it is not working and has an error message.

Punish8r74, Jan 2, 2016
  3. MicBNE
    MicBNE Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: 11/11/2015

Issue:

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

Date of purchase: “[Insert date]”Issue:“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

MicBNE, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  6. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. ozzylennon Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout 4 on the 11th of November and have yet to receive a message with a code for Fallout 3.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Cant redeem fallout 3 code

What error message/error code do you see when you try to enter the code? Keep in mind that Fallout 3 is region locked. So if you are not in Australia, the code will not work.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code message not working - Similar Threads - Fallout code message

2. My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Fallout 3 code disappeared after the messaged expired for 30 days.: Can someone help me recover the code. I didn’t enter it in time and now would like to recover the code somehow. If anyone can help me thank you. 5772371b-a4d1-4425-8ea4-52fcab35aa92
  3. Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted a message with a promo code to Fallout 3: Hello! I deleted the message with the activation code fallout 3. The code has been received with the purchase of fallout 4. How can I restore the code for the game? Account name are [MOD...
  4. Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Message containing Fallout 4 Rocket 69 code: I bought my Xbox One back in March, along with Fallout 4. A while later I received a message for the Rocket 69 download code for Forza 6. I wasn't into the Forza series at the time and a short...
  5. recovering fallout 3 message and/or code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recovering fallout 3 message and/or code: Received a message last year after purchasing fallout 4. It was a code for fallout 3. Unfortunately that message disappeared before I could activate the code. I am trying to either retrieve the...
  6. I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code: I accidentally deleted my xbox live message for a promotional Fallout 3 code for buying Fallout 4 from the xbox store. Is there any chance I could get it back? Because a nice person said that I...
  7. I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my message that had my fallout 3 redeem code from buying fallout 4, Can i get it ...: I pre ordered Fallout 4 a while back and got the code for fallout 3, however I guess i never redeemed it and deleted the messages from xbox. I still have my confirmation email for pre ordering, I...
  8. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.: I purchased Fallout 4 for the Xbox One last year and received the message with the code for Fallout 3. I didn't use the code at the time, and the message has since expired. GT:...
  9. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  10. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......