Fallout 3 code not been sent

Discus and support Fallout 3 code not been sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey I preordered Fallout 4 but I still haven't received a code for fallout 3 thanks, Owen. 8c589d0d-d617-478d-b6d1-7617323209ff Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The Crusty Log, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 code not been sent

Hey I preordered Fallout 4 but I still haven't received a code for fallout 3

thanks, Owen.

:)

The Crusty Log, Nov 16, 2015
  2. mikeLoop
    mikeLoop Guest
    Missing fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered fallout 4 and currently no fallout 3 code or email has been sent. Any help is appreciated.

mikeLoop, Nov 16, 2015
  3. The message containing my Fallout 3 code has expired

So, basically my disc version of fallout 3 has recently broke, and I have been trying to get the code for Fallout 3 that Xbox sent me for my preorder bonus for Fallout 4. I first contacted xbox support and they sent me to Bethesda, so I emailed them and
    they sent me back to xbox support which then sent me to the fourms. Can I get my code back or should I just buy fallout 3 again?

ultrashadow46, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hi The Crusty Log!

It can take up to 10 days to receive your code. Be sure to wait the full 10 days and if you still haven't received the code let us know Fallout 3 code not been sent :)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hi The Crusty Log!

It can take up to 10 days to receive your code. Be sure to wait the full 10 days and if you still haven't received the code let us know :)
  6. Transient Light Win User

Fallout 3 code!

I purchased 13 days ago, so I know no message was sent, just checked in case. And it says free fallout 3 with digital purchase, so it is there. Just no code has been sent at all.
  7. zOmBiEdUdE9978 Win User

Fallout 3 Code not sent

Hello,

I brought Fallout 4 and have still not recieved the Fallout 3 code yet, please could i have a code sent to me?

Hugo
  8. Mbezlar828 Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hey there , i bought fallout 4 pre-order on my xbox one On june 24th, and i havent been sent my fallout 3 code yet at all was hoping you could help me with this cannot find the code anywere on my console or emails. Thanks

Matthew betts
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 code missing

Hey there, holm3sy1984! If you bought the physical copy of Fallout 4 and there is no Fallout 3 code in there, you will want to go back to the retailer. The only Fallout 3 codes that we give here are when users purchased the game through the Xbox One Store
    and was sent a code through the message center. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code not been sent - Similar Threads - Fallout code been

2. Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date: been checking daily no code since I ordered on Oct 28 2015 bdfb1b1c-7411-4d4d-8a7a-630760d6874a
  3. Fallout 3 Code has already been used?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code has already been used?: Hi all, I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and got the Fallout 3 code in my inbox shortly after. I was busy playing other stuff at the time, so I just had the code sit in my inbox until the other day when I...
  4. It's been more than 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and no F3 code yet. ..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It's been more than 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and no F3 code yet. ..: It's been more than 10 days, and I still haven't gotten my free fallout 3 code yet. Should I expect it to take a little longer or ? Thanks for any help! 8ff6abdf-7f60-40c8-acbd-9d4df8c8e5dc
  5. Have not received my Fallout 3 code it's been 10 business days since I bought fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received my Fallout 3 code it's been 10 business days since I bought fallout 4: I bought fallout 4 last Monday, the 10th of November, and have yet to receive my code. 27c25efa-e72d-4c4a-b80c-a7f8a72be20e
  6. Still have not gotten my code for fallout 3 after preordering fallout 4 (already has been ten ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not gotten my code for fallout 3 after preordering fallout 4 (already has been ten ...: Still have not gotten my code for fallout 3 after preordering fallout 4 (already has been ten days) 87d7b467-5688-46f2-89b0-38dd98d17f1b
  7. It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I should have received a digital copy of fallout 3 within 10 days, but it has not come through. 0ed9743c-f51a-446a-98a1-305b4eb51282
  8. Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code Hasn't Been Sent: Hi, I preordered Fallout 4 however I have not received a message containing the code for Fallout 3. thanks, . b2b50427-cdbb-4fee-b4f1-e799d2392248
  9. Fallout 3 Code Not Been Recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code Not Been Recieved: Hi All I pre-ordered Fallout 4 Digitally last week and have not recieved my code through messages. I have checked every day since then and still nothing Thanks...
  10. Just received Fallout 3 code. Go to redeem it and it tells me code has already been used...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just received Fallout 3 code. Go to redeem it and it tells me code has already been used...: Just received Fallout 3 code. Go to redeem it and it tells me code has already been used... How do I get a new code? I never redeemed my code. d51f963c-89b1-4121-bfdf-73dbd3b958d4