fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order.

Discus and support fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered fallout 4 over 10 days ago on xbox live and still havent received a code for fallout 3 6d0a7c3a-cf5e-4fb9-9a3d-db662e4dd978 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jaight09, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Jaight09
    Jaight09 Guest

I pre ordered fallout 4 over 10 days ago on xbox live and still havent received a code for fallout 3

:)

Jaight09, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase/Pre-order of Fallout 4

Date of preorder: [November/4/2015]

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

WhisperingDeath-8F46025C-4D34-45B2-9DBF-A779A66B3A, Nov 17, 2015
  3. AuzRoxUrSox
    AuzRoxUrSox Guest
    Have not received Fallout 3 code after pre-ordering Fallout 4

I have not received a Fallout 3 code for my Fallout 4 pre-order

AuzRoxUrSox, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order. :D

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2015
  5. movieland Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Pre-ordered fallout 4 but no fallout 3 code!
  6. pan0606 Win User

Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

Promo pre-order fallout 4 get fallout 3 code
  7. Lord Ashtoreth Win User

Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case

Also have not received a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4.
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  9. o0 STAKEY 0o Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hey, I pre ordered Fallout 4 and haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code
Thema:

1. fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order. - Similar Threads - fallout code receieved

2. Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3: Hi i recently Purchased a Game Called Fallout 4 from Amazon.in. It had Fallout 3 free with it in form of a redeemable code. When i tried redeeming the code i got a message that the code has...
  3. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  4. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...
  5. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  6. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  7. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  8. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  9. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  10. Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76: Xbox is telling me to insert a disc for Fallout 76 so it can read the lisence. The game was purchased digitally so there is not a disc for me to insert. How do i solve this??...