fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order.

Discus and support fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered fallout 4 over 10 days ago on xbox live and still havent received a code for fallout 3 6d0a7c3a-cf5e-4fb9-9a3d-db662e4dd978 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jaight09, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Jaight09
    Jaight09 Guest

I pre ordered fallout 4 over 10 days ago on xbox live and still havent received a code for fallout 3

:)

Jaight09, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase/Pre-order of Fallout 4

Date of preorder: [November/4/2015]

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

WhisperingDeath-8F46025C-4D34-45B2-9DBF-A779A66B3A, Nov 17, 2015
  3. AuzRoxUrSox
    AuzRoxUrSox Guest
    Have not received Fallout 3 code after pre-ordering Fallout 4

I have not received a Fallout 3 code for my Fallout 4 pre-order

AuzRoxUrSox, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order. :D

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2015
  5. movieland Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Pre-ordered fallout 4 but no fallout 3 code!
  6. pan0606 Win User

Missing fallout 3 code ordered Oct 28 been checking every day no code to date

Promo pre-order fallout 4 get fallout 3 code
  7. Lord Ashtoreth Win User

Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case

Also have not received a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4.
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  9. o0 STAKEY 0o Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hey, I pre ordered Fallout 4 and haven't recieved my Fallout 3 code
Thema:

1. fallout 3 code not receieved with fallout 4 pre order. - Similar Threads - fallout code receieved

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  3. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  4. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  5. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  6. Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76: Xbox is telling me to insert a disc for Fallout 76 so it can read the lisence. The game was purchased digitally so there is not a disc for me to insert. How do i solve this??...
  7. Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working: I bought an Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle last weekend. The code for Fall Out 4 does not work. How do I get this corrected? cf303220-e8d3-4bf6-b742-960639e3ee0a
  8. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  9. fallout 76 beta code not gotten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 beta code not gotten: so i haven't gotten my beta code i did get the game digital but every time i try to get in the beta i keep getting login failed. This account lacks the required entitlements so idk what to do...
  10. were i found redeem code for fallout 76 BETA?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    were i found redeem code for fallout 76 BETA?: were i found redeem code for fallout 76 BETA? b30b31a9-43d9-44d8-8e4c-a7086e824db7