Fallout 3 code received BUT not showing up on download list

Discus and support Fallout 3 code received BUT not showing up on download list in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had a separate thread here opened trying to get my code, which was later given to me, I entered it in and confirmed, and there's nothing to install,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BinkyBoppin, Nov 20, 2015.

1. BinkyBoppin
    BinkyBoppin Guest

I had a separate thread here opened trying to get my code, which was later given to me, I entered it in and confirmed, and there's nothing to install, can't find the game anywhere.

:)

BinkyBoppin, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Expired message with Fallout 3 code

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: January 17 2016
    • Issue:
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • After I purchased Fallout 4 on the Xbox one I later received the Fallout 3 code through a message but did not have enough space to download the game until now. When I was about to use the code and download Fallout 3, the message had expired.

StripierMoth48, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Missing my FO3 code for xbox one

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “20 October 2015”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
    Hi there,

I have not received my Fallout 3 download code. I purchased through the XboX One store.

Many thanks!

izzzyy

Izzzyy-1224A3BC-8265-472D-B37A-505C4DC36DBA, Nov 20, 2015
  4. BinkyBoppin
    BinkyBoppin Guest

for anyone else who had this issue...I just found the fix. went to the store and searched for the game manually, there I was able to click install - from the store's fallout 3 page.

BinkyBoppin, Nov 20, 2015
  5. BinkyBoppin Win User

for anyone else who had this issue...I just found the fix. went to the store and searched for the game manually, there I was able to click install - from the store's fallout 3 page.
  6. banej Win User

backward compatibility

According to Bethesda,

• If you Pre-order Fallout 4 as a download through the Xbox Store, Microsoft will send you a code within 7-10 days to download The Xbox 360 version of
      Fallout 3.
    • Pre-order Fallout 4 at retail, and you'll receive the
      Fallout 3 download code when you pick up your physical copy of
      Fallout 4.
  7. qwertryru Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with purchase of Fallout 4 not working correctly

purchased the game Fallout 4 on Xbox One promised code Fallout 3 letter code for the download has not received
  8. Bourbs23 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has already been used?

I have this same problem, except I redeemed my code and it said there was an error downloading Fallout 3 and to try again, and now the code doesn't work as it's saying it has already been redeemed, yet Fallout 3 isn't in my downloads queue or showing up
    anywhere on my console...
  9. maxen Win User

Reading The Microsoft Print

Hi Spirit,

It can take up to 10 days to receive the Fallout 3 code. The promotion is valid through February, so if you bought digitally you should be receiving the code as an Xbox Live message in due course. When that message arrives, simply redeem it to begin downloading
    Fallout 3.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code received BUT not showing up on download list - Similar Threads - Fallout code received

2. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  3. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...
  4. Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.: I posted in the Fallout 3 forum where others had posted the same issue. I just got off chat who told me I needed to post in the Sales and Promotion Forum. So here I am. It was purchased on...
  5. Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.: It's been months and I still haven't received it even though it's been months. Microsoft promised and even messaged people on Xbox Live about it yet it never arrived in my inbox or my wallet. Can...
  6. Never received fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4: I know I'm about a year late on this but it has recently occured to me that I never received my code for fallout 3 that I was promised for preordering fallout 4. Thanks for any help sorting this...
  7. Never received Fallout 3 bonus code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 bonus code...: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 8/22/15 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days After not receiving it...
  8. Never received Fallout 3 code from pre-order of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 code from pre-order of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/8/2015 Issue: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I either did not receive the Fallout 3 game code, or I...
  9. Never received Fallout 3 code with Fallout 4 Preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 code with Fallout 4 Preorder: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “Nov 8, 2015” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” I went back...
  10. I have not received Fallout 3 code for pre-ordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Fallout 3 code for pre-ordering Fallout 4: It has been over an year and I still have not received my code for Fallout 3, even know I pre ordered Fallout 4. Can the message with the code be resent or is there other way to solve this...