Fallout 3 code says already used?

Discus and support Fallout 3 code says already used? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi there, I checked my messages on Xbox live and it sent me the code for fallout 3 with my pre-order of fallout 4. However when I tried to redeem it i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BankaiBecker, Nov 17, 2015.

1. BankaiBecker
    BankaiBecker Guest

hi there, I checked my messages on Xbox live and it sent me the code for fallout 3 with my pre-order of fallout 4. However when I tried to redeem it i get a message that it has already been used and to try a different code? Help please.

:)

BankaiBecker, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Analog2112
    Analog2112 Guest
    Fallout 3 code?

If I add the code again, it says its already been used. But no Fallout 3 download.

Analog2112, Nov 17, 2015
  3. mjdixon
    mjdixon Guest
    Fallout 3 code please help

@KCEEZIE Thanks, I received redeem code, it says code already used, so I've checked online and it does say I've already purchased, don't remember buying digital copy of Fallout 3 for 360, got DVD version though.

mjdixon, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hi there BankaiBecker.

Sounds like you may have redeemed the code and not realized it. Check under your Ready to Install list from your Xbox One to see if Fallout 4 shows as available for you.

Mister Maka, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code already redeemed

Hey everyone!

If you are receiving a message saying that your Fallout 3 code has already been redeemed, you can verify if you have already redeemed Fallout 3 by going to the Fallout
    page on xbox.com while signed in with the account that pre-ordered Fallout 4. Click on "Buy Game" and it will show that you have already purchased Fallout 3 if you have already redeemed the code.

Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 Code

Hey everyone!

If you are receiving a message saying that your Fallout 3 code has already been redeemed, you can verify if you have already redeemed Fallout 3 by going to the Fallout
    page on xbox.com while signed in with the account that pre-ordered Fallout 4. Click on "Buy Game" and it will show that you have already purchased Fallout 3 if you have already redeemed the code.

Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  7. Analog2112 Win User

Fallout 3 code?

If I add the code again, it says its already been used. But no Fallout 3 download.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hi there BankaiBecker.

Sounds like you may have redeemed the code and not realized it. Check under your Ready to Install list from your Xbox One to see if Fallout 4 shows as available for you.
  9. mjdixon Win User

Fallout 3 code please help

@KCEEZIE Thanks, I received redeem code, it says code already used, so I've checked online and it does say I've already purchased, don't remember buying digital copy of Fallout 3 for 360, got DVD version though.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code says already used? - Similar Threads - Fallout code says

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  3. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  4. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  5. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  6. Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76: Xbox is telling me to insert a disc for Fallout 76 so it can read the lisence. The game was purchased digitally so there is not a disc for me to insert. How do i solve this??...
  7. Why isn't my fallout 3 redeem code working? Won't allow me to download just says ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why isn't my fallout 3 redeem code working? Won't allow me to download just says ...: I purchased fallout 4 in December and was looking forward to playing fallout 3 after I'd completed FO4. I entered my code that came in the box only to then find out there is a cut off date even...
  8. Fallout 3 Free Download Code says expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Free Download Code says expired: I purchased Fallout 4 last week. I am unable to activate my free download of Fallout 3 after purchasing Fallout 4, the code will not work. I get error code 0x80153016 and according to your error...
  9. Xbox One says I don't own Fallout 3 after I redeemed code for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One says I don't own Fallout 3 after I redeemed code for it: Hello. This is my first time posting in a forum. I have just redeemed my free copy of Fallout 3 that came with Fallout 4 when I bought it 2 years ago. It is not expired because it downloaded and...
  10. Received Code for fallout 3 and says already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received Code for fallout 3 and says already been redeemed: Got my code for fallout 3 and tried to redeem it and it says already been redeemed and i looked on my history and its not on it anywhere af87ca80-ec27-4dd9-abe9-aebfa6c67463