Fallout 3 code that comes with fallout 4 preorder

Discus and support Fallout 3 code that comes with fallout 4 preorder in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had the code but it got deleted i bought the game November 10 e4d9aaa5-0de1-4905-885f-0cd9c1e4e9fc Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NXxHONSOLOxXA, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 code that comes with fallout 4 preorder

I had the code but it got deleted i bought the game November 10

:)

NXxHONSOLOxXA, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase/Pre-order of Fallout 4

Date of preorder: [November/4/2015]

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

WhisperingDeath-8F46025C-4D34-45B2-9DBF-A779A66B3A, Dec 29, 2015
  3. King Cumminz
    King Cumminz Guest
    Lost fallout 3 download code. Sent here from online chat help, please reissue code

lost fallout 3 redeem code from fallout 4 preorder

King Cumminz, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Dec 30, 2015
  5. R3CC CREATOR Win User

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and have not received my Fallout 3 code

I had preordered fallout 4 on the 9th of November and i never received my code for fallout 3 and I was told to come here by Xbox live support
  6. ShotterHiram13 Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey also Preordered Fallout 4 and havent received my code of fallout 3 :'v
  7. STrunz18 Win User

I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4,Have not received my Fallout 3 code

Preordered fallout 4 on the Xbox store. Been about 2-3 weeks now. Never received a fallout 3 code
  8. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
  9. fschmidt85 Win User

Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

I also have never received my Fallout 3 code from my Digital Preorder of Fallout 4.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code that comes with fallout 4 preorder - Similar Threads - Fallout code comes

2. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  4. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  5. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  6. Fallout 3 code that I haven't received and the troubles that have come with it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code that I haven't received and the troubles that have come with it.: I contacted Microsoft support many of times via Twitter, a chat room, and attempted calling them in regards of my fallout 3 code that I still haven't received. This past week I've spent countless...
  7. No Fallout 3 code - Talked with Xbox Support they told me to come here...?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Fallout 3 code - Talked with Xbox Support they told me to come here...?: Been 11 days and I haven't received my code for Fallout 3, as many of you haven't received yours either. What is going on Xbox? bb29f350-507c-47bc-964c-98fa1dcf1213
  8. It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It has been 10 days since I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and my Fallout 3 code hasn't come through: When I pre-ordered fallout 4, I should have received a digital copy of fallout 3 within 10 days, but it has not come through. 0ed9743c-f51a-446a-98a1-305b4eb51282
  9. Fallout 3 code hasn't come

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code hasn't come: Hey guys, title says it all, i preordered fallout 4 about 2 weeks ago(the description claimed the free fallout 3 promotion was still a go) and i haven't received my download code for fallout 3. I...
  10. fallout 3 code coming with Fallout 4 for xbone doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 3 code coming with Fallout 4 for xbone doesn't work: I tried to redeem a code for Fallout 3 in my xbox one and using my account on PC and it didnt work in both cases. 95002aa3-d38e-4cc6-95db-83f9d5888389