Fallout 3 code wasn't recieved

Discus and support Fallout 3 code wasn't recieved in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered Fallout 4 and never recieved a code for fallout 3. fa73a0e1-4c2e-4a97-b295-e15d38bd5f2b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by chumba170, Nov 11, 2015.

1. chumba170
    chumba170 Guest

I pre ordered Fallout 4 and never recieved a code for fallout 3.

:)

chumba170, Nov 11, 2015
  2. YoWhasUp
    YoWhasUp Guest
    Dark souls code still not recieved

Still haven't recieved my dark souls code after pre ordering dark souls 3, never recieved my fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4 either

YoWhasUp, Nov 11, 2015
  3. NEVER RECIEVED MY FALLOUT 3 CODE WITH FALLOUT 4 BUNDLE!!!!!

NEVER RECIEVED MY FALLOUT 3 CODE WITH FALLOUT 4 BUNDLE!!!!!

EvilestNutria11, Nov 11, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 code wasn't recieved

Hey there, chumba! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. Fallout 3 code wasn't recieved :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code wasn't recieved - Similar Threads - Fallout code wasn't

2. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  4. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  5. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  6. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  7. Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76: Xbox is telling me to insert a disc for Fallout 76 so it can read the lisence. The game was purchased digitally so there is not a disc for me to insert. How do i solve this??...
  8. Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working: I bought an Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle last weekend. The code for Fall Out 4 does not work. How do I get this corrected? cf303220-e8d3-4bf6-b742-960639e3ee0a
  9. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  10. Fallout 3 code wasn't sent.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code wasn't sent.: Good Day I have purchased Fallout 4 on the 7th of February, 2016. But I haven't received the code for Fallout 3. Regards 2d10de96-5e41-448f-8984-db531b9086dd