Fallout 3 code with digital copy of fallout 4

Discus and support Fallout 3 code with digital copy of fallout 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The message that was sent to me on Xbox live that contained the code us no longer there.If someone could assist me with getting the code for fallout 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Reamer23, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Reamer23
    Reamer23 Guest

The message that was sent to me on Xbox live that contained the code us no longer there.If someone could assist me with getting the code for fallout 3 that would be great.

:)

Reamer23, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Variir
    Variir Guest
    code for Fallout 3 from Fallout 4 bundle not received

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “November 12, 2015”
    Hi, I purchased the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle, btu didn't see teh code for my copy of Fallout 3.

Could it be resent?

Thanks you.

Variir, Jan 1, 2016
  3. 4element
    4element Guest
    Free Fallout 3 copy with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Promotion Name: Free Fallout 3 copy with digital purcahse of Fallout 4

Date Of Purchase : January 24th 2016

Issue: Other, purchased a copy of Fallout 4 advertised in a bundle pack with Fallout 3 on the Xbox Store however have not recieved a code and cannot download a copy to my XBone.

4element, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Fallout 3 code with digital copy of fallout 4

Hey there Reamer23!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout 3 Code has not arrived

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
  6. Deadmoth31 Win User

Fallout3 code

Xbox One customers (for both digital and physical copies of "Fallout 4 - Xbox One"): Please note that for the extra pre-order bonus of "Fallout 3," backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 is not available until 11/12. Physical copies of Fallout 4 have the code
    for "Fallout 3" packed in-box. For digital copies of "Fallout 4," the "Fallout 3" game code will be delivered separately within 7-10 days to the user’s Xbox Messenger center.
  7. Doethion Win User

Missing Fallout 3 code

pre ordered Fallout 4 digital copy and still have not got my code for fallout 3
  8. MichaelArmes Win User

Fallout3 code

For Me I haven't got a code for Fallout 3 and i bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 pre-order on 6 of November. Still don't have my code for fallout 3.
  9. Sephricloud Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and received it on it's respective launch date of November 10th, 2015. I pre-ordered my digital copy of Fallout 4 and put in my code for Fallout 4 around the eighth. I played it day one. Still haven't received my code for my copy
    of Fallout 3 for free. Please help! I got it from GameStop.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 code with digital copy of fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Fallout code digital

2. Fallout 3 digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 digital code: Hello, so back in the day when I pre-ordered Fallout 4, Xbox Live sent me a digital code for Fallout 3. However, after 30 days, that message was deleted so I never got a chance to redeem it. I...
  3. Free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4: purchased date : December 8th 2015 The message with my fallout 3 code has expired 13f467ef-7cbe-45b3-b9a5-8022dad893a7
  4. Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.: I posted in the Fallout 3 forum where others had posted the same issue. I just got off chat who told me I needed to post in the Sales and Promotion Forum. So here I am. It was purchased on...
  5. “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: November 10, 2015 Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”...
  6. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “27 November 2015” Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.” Please also include any...
  7. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/9/2015 Issue: I never received my code for fallout 3, checked my email [Mod Removed - Please do not...
  8. Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Date of purchase: “21/09/2015” i Bought the pre order and lost the code of Fallout 3. Issue : The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. I would like to requested a new message with my...
  9. Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game or app?) Can't start up digital version Fallout 3 ...: My wife gave me a regular copy of Fallout 4 as a birthday gift. It came with a free download code for Fallout 3. For some reason it did not allow me to redeem the code straight away. I had to...
  10. I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.: Can someone help me retrieve my code for fallout 3? f32cd8cf-e2bb-4adf-b7e0-53c73204bfcc