Fallout 3 Code with the Purchase of Fallout 4

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code with the Purchase of Fallout 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Fallout 4 digitally around the time of release, but did not enter the code for Fallout 3. I received the message with the code, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The Daedra Army, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Fallout 3 Code with the Purchase of Fallout 4

I purchased Fallout 4 digitally around the time of release, but did not enter the code for Fallout 3. I received the message with the code, but it expired. Gamertag: BioRaptor37

:)

The Daedra Army, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Vetricx
    Vetricx Guest
    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    My link has expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “[12/28/2015]”

Issue:

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

I received the digital code for Fallout 3 following my purchase of Fallout 4. The message has expired and I didn't use the code.

Vetricx, Jan 5, 2016
  3. xKanaughtyx
    xKanaughtyx Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired

Date of Purchase was November 20,2015

xKanaughtyx, Jan 5, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Where did you purchase Fallout 4? If you purchased from the Xbox Store, please send me a private message with a link to a screenshot of the purchase from the Microsoft Commerce page.
    You can use OneDrive or any other popular image hosting website to send that screenshot!

To private message me, click the tiny envelope below my post. Thanks!

Mister Beep, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  6. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  7. ThaRow247 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Purchased Fallout 4 on the 13th and still haven't received my fallout 3 code.
  8. max72well Win User

Fallout 3 Code - Not Received

Same here purchased fallout 4 on the 8th November still no fallout 3 code
  9. Virtuahead Win User

Fallout 3 code

Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Code with the Purchase of Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Fallout Code Purchase

2. Free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4: purchased date : December 8th 2015 The message with my fallout 3 code has expired 13f467ef-7cbe-45b3-b9a5-8022dad893a7
  3. Help!!! I never claimed fallout 3 download code upon purchasing fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!!! I never claimed fallout 3 download code upon purchasing fallout 4: Hello, Xbox I would like to know if u can resend code for fallout 3 because I never claimed it and I cant find it in messages! 5f1dbd9e-3457-43d1-b166-6117fbde2511
  4. Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received a Fallout 3 code after I purchased my Fallout 4 digital Edition Pre-Order.: I posted in the Fallout 3 forum where others had posted the same issue. I just got off chat who told me I needed to post in the Sales and Promotion Forum. So here I am. It was purchased on...
  5. “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: November 10, 2015 Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”...
  6. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “27 November 2015” Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.” Please also include any...
  7. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/9/2015 Issue: I never received my code for fallout 3, checked my email [Mod Removed - Please do not...
  8. Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Date of purchase: “21/09/2015” i Bought the pre order and lost the code of Fallout 3. Issue : The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. I would like to requested a new message with my...
  9. “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase : 10/27/15 “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” It has been almost a year and still haven't...
  10. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: So, i have a bit of an odd problem, I used to have Fallout 3 downloaded on my Xbox One, but since then, I had cleared the console to be sold, but I ended up keeping it. Now, I can not download...