Fallout 3 Code

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Back on September-25-15 I pre-ordered Fallout 4. I did receive the Fallout 3 code but I did not redeem the code from the message, because I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lyjboss, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lyjboss
    lyjboss Guest

Fallout 3 Code

Hello. Back on September-25-15 I pre-ordered Fallout 4. I did receive the Fallout 3 code but I did not redeem the code from the message, because I was going to wait until backwards compatibility came out, but since messages over Xbox One get scrapped
    after 30 days, I lost the message and the code. Hopefully there is some way I/Microsoft/Xbox Support could maybe dig up my code or something? Cheers.

:)

lyjboss, Nov 13, 2015
  2. JiMb01101
    JiMb01101 Guest
    Fallout 3 download code

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

JiMb01101, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 lost

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “12/25/2015”
    • Issue:
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code was deleted before I redeemed the code.”

HaloCreeper990, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Fallout 3 Code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Fallout 3 Code :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
  5. IAMTHEBUBBLES Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

I might have gotten my fallout 3 code but I do not remember and now I can't buy fallout 3 so now I need my fallout 3 code again
  6. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  7. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  8. UsedSpoon026 Win User

New Fallout 3 Code

Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
  9. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
Thema:

Fallout 3 Code

1. Fallout 3 Code - Similar Threads - Fallout Code

2. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  3. Can't redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Fallout 3 code: I found a cardboard with a fallout 3 code in my xbox one pacakge. I can't see any expiring date on it so i guess it's still usable but when i enter the code (on the console, in the app or on the...
  4. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  5. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  6. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  7. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  8. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  9. Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76: Xbox is telling me to insert a disc for Fallout 76 so it can read the lisence. The game was purchased digitally so there is not a disc for me to insert. How do i solve this??...
  10. Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working: I bought an Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle last weekend. The code for Fall Out 4 does not work. How do I get this corrected? cf303220-e8d3-4bf6-b742-960639e3ee0a