Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not received my fallout 3 code from my purchase of fallout 4. Ref number [Mod Removed]. c6bf8032-b484-4466-8f68-799d1548460f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WyattCain101, Nov 18, 2015.

1. WyattCain101
    WyattCain101 Guest

Fallout 3 code

I have not received my fallout 3 code from my purchase of fallout 4. Ref number
    [Mod Removed].

:)

WyattCain101, Nov 18, 2015
  2. JiMb01101
    JiMb01101 Guest
    Fallout 3 download code

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of fallout 4

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

JiMb01101, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 lost

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “12/25/2015”
    • Issue:
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
      • “The message with my Fallout 3 code was deleted before I redeemed the code.”

HaloCreeper990, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 code

Hey there WyattCain101!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 18, 2015
  5. IAMTHEBUBBLES Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

I might have gotten my fallout 3 code but I do not remember and now I can't buy fallout 3 so now I need my fallout 3 code again
  6. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  7. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  8. UsedSpoon026 Win User

New Fallout 3 Code

Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
  9. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
Thema:

Fallout 3 code

1. Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Fallout code

2. Redeem Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Fallout 3 code: Hi there, I cleaned up my room and found my Fallout 3 card with the online code. Now I wanted to activate it and zipped the package open. After entering the code I get the message that the offer...
  3. Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code: Forza Motorsport 6 Fallout 4 Chryslus Rocket 69 Code I have had the game since it came out I didn't get my code I need for the car can u please give me a code for the car please...
  4. Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 500 atoms code hard copy: I bought the Fallout 76 hardcopy and when I opened the box to add the code for the 500 atoms there was no code. It was blank where the code should be. What should I do....
  5. Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code: So I recently bought fallout 4 and found out it comes with a code for fallout 3 free. Which is really cool but when I redeemed it and downloaded the game it keeps telling me my game pass expired?...
  6. Fallout 3 Xbox One code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One code: In 2016 I purchased Fallout 4, and it came with a redeemable code for Fallout 3. I completely forgot about it until now. When I put in the code, it told me to change my language. After setting it...
  7. Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x82d40004 Fallout 76: Xbox is telling me to insert a disc for Fallout 76 so it can read the lisence. The game was purchased digitally so there is not a disc for me to insert. How do i solve this??...
  8. Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working: I bought an Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle last weekend. The code for Fall Out 4 does not work. How do I get this corrected? cf303220-e8d3-4bf6-b742-960639e3ee0a
  9. Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes: i pre ordered the game weeks ago. Checked the order history for any codes but did not receive. I keep trying to find transaction history but keep getting sent to order history which shows no...
  10. fallout 76 beta code not gotten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 beta code not gotten: so i haven't gotten my beta code i did get the game digital but every time i try to get in the beta i keep getting login failed. This account lacks the required entitlements so idk what to do...