Fallout 3 DLC not downloading

Discus and support Fallout 3 DLC not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Fallout 3 GOTY on disk and have played it on my Xbox one S. Sometime ago for whatever reason, I uninstalled the game and all the DLC. Recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pirreb, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Pirreb
    Pirreb Guest

I have Fallout 3 GOTY on disk and have played it on my Xbox one S. Sometime ago for whatever reason, I uninstalled the game and all the DLC. Recently I’ve reinstalled the game and DLCs. The game and four of the five DLCs download and run but the fifth DLC, “Operation Anchorage” will not download. Operation Anchorage has since I first tried to reinstall the game, sat in the downloading queue saying that it is “installing...” and “Network: 374.39 MB of 374.39 MB.” Also it cannot be removed from the queue as it will always reappear and the management menu says that it IS installed but Fallout 3 says it isn’t. Nothing to remove it, including multiple attempts at uninstalling and reinstalling everything has worked. I recently resorted to buying Operation Anchorage digitally for $5.43 in vain hope that it would finally let me play what I had already paid for. I even tried uninstalling all DLC and only inserting disc 1 and attempting to download Operation Anchorage from the menu from which I purchased it. I did this and nothing changed, so I uninstalled base Fallout 3 yet again. But this time I realized something. Operation Anchorage would never uninstalled no matter how many times I told it too. Even with everything else uninstalled, Operation Anchorage remains unmovable. This has led me to believe that the solution might be to get Operation Anchorage to uninstall but nothing I have tried and thought of has worked. I really need help with this. Is there a way to force Operation Anchorage to uninstall? I have already bought it twice and cannot refund the digital purchase and would really like to be able to play what I spent my money on.

:)

Pirreb, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  3. Metal-barbie13 Win User

Cant play downloaded game

Yes. I have fallout 3 and fallout new vegas that played perfectly. The fallout 3 stopped launching after I downloaded some DLC and stopped working tho
  4. JayT504 Win User

December Backwards Compatibility

You can buy the dlc and download it on the xbox one. I have all the borderlands dlc plus all the fallout 3 dlc
  5. GutsyToaster Win User

Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

An update to this problem which still exists and has worsened.

I recently tried again to load all the Fallout 3 DLCs using my retail DLC disks. All the DLCs are downloaded but not recognized when Fallout 3 is launched, not even Mothership Zeta which was recognized when I originally made this post, and
    Broken Steel is still downloaded in French only.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

360 games dlc on xbox 1

All DLC is compatible for Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Oblivion. Do you have the game on Disc or was it a digital download?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cx7KPUfPH4
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 DLC not downloading - Similar Threads - Fallout DLC downloading

2. Fallout 3 dlc not working with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not working with game pass: Hello I recently downloaded fallout 3 from game pass and purchased the dlc from the store, however they will not activate in game even after reinstalling everything I don’t understand the issue?...
  3. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Dlc not working: I own the physical copy of Fallout New Vegas and i inserted the disc and it worked perfectly fine, but after a day it said my game data had content that couldn't be loaded? After that it wouldn't...
  4. Lost Fallout DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout DLC: I have "lost" all of the fallout DLC I bought a long time ago. I say lost as I'm not able to download them anymore and have to buy them all over again. just want me DLC or my money back...
  5. Can't install DLC for Fallout: New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install DLC for Fallout: New Vegas: I bought all of the DLC for Fallout: New Vegas, but after buying them I cancelled the downloads because I didn't want to play it yet. Then when I look up to install them, only 4 of 6 appears, even...
  6. Fallout New Vegas DLC download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC download issues: So I downloaded Fallout New Vegas quite some time ago via the Xbox one store. As far as I can recall that went rather smoothly, but now I can not install the purchased DLC. I purchased the DLC...
  7. I can't find out how to download the dlc for fallout new vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find out how to download the dlc for fallout new vegas: I am not able to download the dlc for fallout new vegas with disc 2. I'll go into the game and everything like I have seen on YouTube but when I go to find install disc on the home page or if I go...
  8. Fallout 4 DLC won't finish downloading (Automatron).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC won't finish downloading (Automatron).: I have installed all of the DLC's for Fallout 4, but the "Automatron" will download to 79.65mb and then it will notify me that the "Download has stopped". I can then cancel the download (because...
  9. Hexic Hd and Fallout 3 dlc unable to download and hexic wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hexic Hd and Fallout 3 dlc unable to download and hexic wont show up: I have had hexic hd for free full version on my xbox when I bought it it will not show up for download to xbox one even though is backwards compatible and I have fallout 3 game of the year and it...
  10. Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized: I have the digital version of Fallout 3 finally and I am able to download all the DLC but the game will only recognize Mothership Zeta, which was digital only. Also, as the retail DLC discs were...