Fallout 3 dlc not working

Discus and support Fallout 3 dlc not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play Fallout 3 with its dlc on xbox one. I have the GOTY edition and downloaded all the dlc but it did not show up when I played the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben10K, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Ben10K
    Ben10K Guest

I tried to play Fallout 3 with its dlc on xbox one. I have the GOTY edition and downloaded all the dlc but it did not show up when I played the game. How can I have this fixed?

:)

Ben10K, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Metal-barbie13 Win User

Cant play downloaded game

Yes. I have fallout 3 and fallout new vegas that played perfectly. The fallout 3 stopped launching after I downloaded some DLC and stopped working tho
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Disks

Remove the DLC's and just insert Fallout 3. Manage Fallout 3 and install the DLC from that screen.
  4. Goukieny Win User

Fallout

I have the GOTY of fallout 3 and it works perfect! my only problem was figuring the dlc for the game I would install the dlc but it would not show when i load the game...... I find out when you install fallout 3 then the dlc you have to keep the dlc disc
    in the tray in order for the dlc to work unless you bought dlc from the store this is how you play the game...
  5. GutsyToaster Win User

Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

The Known Experience Concerns states that the retail non-GOTY DLC discs should work if I have the digital version of Fallout 3, which I do.

"Fallout 3: You will only be able to play disc based DLC for Fallout 3 if you also own the digital version of the game. Disc based DLC includes the Broken Steel and Point Lookout disc and the Operation Anchorage and The Pitt disc. This restriction
    does not apply to the Game of the Year Edition."

So in my case, it should work but does not. The DLCs are downloaded but not recognized when they should be.
  6. Luca the Dead Win User

Please drop the prices on the DLC's for Fallout: New Vegas!

No, the DLC are on the disc. All my friends just passed around Fallout 3 and borderlands so they could get all the dlcs. I'm guessing it will work with this too.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 dlc not working - Similar Threads - Fallout dlc working

2. Fallout 3 Disc Based DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Disc Based DLC Not Working: Hello, I am trying to find some answers about this issue, since Microsoft could not help me and told me to contact Bethesda for help. It would be more likely for me to suddenly become omnipotent...
  3. Fallout 4 DLC content not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC content not working.: Hey so my Fallout 4 dlc content is not working properly.I have tried all the solutions I've seen online and nothing. I have the disc and the digital version as well as the season pass. I have...
  4. help fallout new **** dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help fallout new **** dlc not working: me and my bother had bought a fallout new **** ultimate version we downloaded both disks but we lost it so we bought a regular version but the dlc won't work. by the way we live in the country...
  5. Fallout new **** dlc from disc not working with. digital version of game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new **** dlc from disc not working with. digital version of game on Xbox one: so I decided to get the digital version of fallout NV on my Xbox one and borrowed disc 2 from the ultimate edition from a friend to install the dlc all the dlc says it's installed however when...
  6. Fallout 3 dlc installed but not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc installed but not working?: Okay so i downloaded fallout 3 via the code i received from purchasing fallout 4. The thing is, way back when you could purchase DLC for fallout 3 on xbox 360 via discs they sold in stores. I have...
  7. Fallout 3 DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC not working: Hi all, Downloaded Fallout 3 today (Thursday 7th April 2016) at approximately 15:00 GMT. The game loads fine. Mothership Zeta was installed on the 360 through the games marketplace many years...
  8. Xbox one fallout 3 dlc not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one fallout 3 dlc not working.: I have just bought operation anchorage and I have installed it but when I go in game it's not there can someone please help. 55b913e9-d6c0-43ce-b031-2945d53ef678
  9. Fallout 3 GotY DLC install not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GotY DLC install not working: I have the Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition, and I am not able to get my DLC content working. I have inserted the DLC disk and it installs all the content correctly. Under Manage Game I see all...
  10. Backwards Compatible Fallout 3 GOTY DLC Isnt Working When Trying To Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Fallout 3 GOTY DLC Isnt Working When Trying To Play: Fallout 3 itself works just fine, but when I try loading the game with it's DLC it doesn't register that I have the DLC. I don't own the DLC digitally, i'm installing through the DLC disc. I'm not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 goty edition not working